The Recipe Book: Beauty Supplements
Must-try recipes to boost your body using our top dietary supplementsRead more
Getting your five-a-day isn’t always hard-hitting enough, with some nutrients proving more difficult to incorporate through fresh ingredients alone. But, utilising the right dietary supplements can help bolster your diet for that extra nutrient hit when needed. From quick morning bowls to energy-packing smoothies, our wellness brands share their top recipes for when inspiration doesn’t come so easily.
The Beauty Chef
“Containing skin-loving superfruits like Kakadu plum and maqui berry, GLOW Inner Beauty Essential is the ultimate nutrient-rich addition to your morning meal. Swirled through a creamy coconut yoghurt base—a good source of healthy fats—our bio-fermented beauty powder creates a vibrant breakfast bowl that truly nourishes from the inside, out.”
RECIPE | Superfruit Breakfast Bowl
200g organic coconut yoghurt
2 tsp of GLOW Inner Beauty Essential
1 cup seasonal fruit, roughly chopped
1 cup gluten-free granola
1. Divide the coconut yogurt between two bowls.
2. Add 1 tsp of GLOW Inner Beauty Essential to each bowl and stir to combine.
3. Top each bowl with ½ cup of seasonal fruit, then sprinkle ½ cup of granola evenly over the top.
“Combining healthy fats, gut-nourishing fibre and clean, plant-based proteins, this smoothie is equal parts delicious and nutritious. With the goodness of antioxidant-rich fruits and our very own GLOW Inner Beauty Essential—which contains bio-fermented probiotic wholefoods to support healthy skin, hair and nails—this is one recipe you’ll want to add to your repertoire.”
RECIPE | Get Up and Glow Smoothie
100g mixed frozen berries
1 teaspoon GLOW Inner Beauty Essential
½ scoop vanilla BODY Inner Beauty Support
180ml unsweetened almond milk, or other nut milk
60g organic coconut yoghurt
¼ small-medium ripe avocado
2 Brazil nuts
Freshly squeezed juice of ¼ lime
1. Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender
2. Blend until smooth and enjoy!
“Crafted with your individual goals in mind, our proteins contain the building blocks of all cells in our bodies including muscle, hair, skin and nails. This smoothie is a great post-workout refuel to be taken ideally within 45 minutes of exercise, or just as a nutritious drink to help meet your daily nutrient needs.”
RECIPE | Original Nutter Smoothie
1 frozen banana
1 tbsp almond butter
6 ice cubes
3 flats (30g) of chocolate The Fit Protein
170ml almond/coconut milk
Optional extras: Peanut butter, extra protein
1. First pour your chosen milk into your blender - this will prevent any ingredients getting stuck to the bottom.
2. Add the dates, almond butter, banana, protein powder and ice cubes, along with any extras.
3. Place the lid on firmly and blitz until smooth.
4. Pour into a glass or travel cup and enjoy!