1. These Terms
- These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you, namely goods (as detailed on our website) which include Liberty Gift Cards and Liberty Gift Coins (the “Products”).
- Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide Products to you, how you and we may change or end the Contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information About Us
- We are Liberty Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number is 03967671, having our registered office is at Regent Street, London W1B 5AH United Kingdom. Our registered VAT number is GB 788 6688 37
- Our team is available during store opening hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 10am - 8pm
- Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
- Our Customer Services team will endeavour to respond to your email within 48 hours of receipt (excluding weekends or days that are bank holidays in England).
- If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Any reference to “working days” in the terms means any day which is not a weekend or a bank holiday in England.
3. Our Contract With You
- Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us (the “Contract”).
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the Product. This might be because the Product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the Product.
- We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
4. Our Right To Make Changes
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images and packaging of the Products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products.
- We may change the Product (these changes will not affect your use of the Product.):
- To reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- To implement minor technical adjustments and improvements
- In addition, we may make other changes to the Product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the Contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any Products paid for but not received.
5. Delivery and Collection
- Please refer to our delivery section for full details of delivery options. Notwithstanding the different delivery options that are available to select, the dates stated are estimates only. Subject to clause 5.9, we will deliver all Products within 30 days after we accept your order.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the Contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received.
- If no one is available at your address to take and sign for the delivery, we will leave you a card informing you of how to rearrange delivery at a suitable time. Cards can only be left where there is access to secure post boxes, therefore some deliveries to apartment buildings and shared accommodation will not receive delivery cards as a matter of security.
- We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched. If delivery proves impossible or impractical on 2 or more occasions we may need to cancel your order and deduct the original delivery charges from the refund; however we will try to contact you in this case to arrange for a new order to be placed.
- If after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the Contract and clause 8.2 will apply.
- A Product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the Product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us using one of the services provided for above. You own a Product once we have received payment in full.
- We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the Products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the ordering process. We will not be responsible for supplying the Products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the correct information.
- We may have to suspend the supply of a Product to:
- Deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes.
- Update the Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
- Make changes to the Product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 4.3).
- We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the Product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we suspend the supply of a Product, or tell you we are going to suspend the supply of a Product, for a period of more than 30 days, you may contact us to end the Contract and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the Product in respect of the period after you end the Contract.
- If you do not pay us for the Products when you are supposed to (see clause 10) and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend supply of the Products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending supply of the Products. We will not suspend the Products where you dispute the unpaid invoice. We will not charge you for the Products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the Products we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments (see clause 10.6).
- Products excluded from international delivery: Unfortunately we are unable to ship alcohol outside of the UK
6. Your Rights To End The Contract
- Your rights when you end the Contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the Contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty, damaged or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the Contract (or to get the Product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 9
- If you want to end the Contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 6.2.1
- If you have just changed your mind about the Product in accordance with clause 6.3, you may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any Products; or
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 6.5
- If you are ending a Contract for a reason set out at 6.2.1 to 6.2.5 below the Contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any Products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- We have told you about an upcoming change to the Product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 4.3).
- We have told you about an error in the price or description of the Product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed.
- There is a risk that supply of the Products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control.
- We have suspended supply of the Products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 30 days in accordance with clause 5.16.
- You have a legal right to end the Contract because of something we have done wrong.
- For most Products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receive the Products and receive a refund.
- You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of: (i) Products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them; (ii) Products that are made to your specifications or are personalised; (iii) Perishable goods or (iv) gift card, gift coins and loyalty vouchers (as summarised in clauses 12 to 14).
- Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 6.1), you can still end the Contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. The Contract is completed when the Product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a Contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The Contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for Products not provided but we may deduct from that refund reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the Contract.
7. How To End The Contract With Us
- To end the Contract with us before your order has been despatched, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Call customer services on +44 (0)20 3893 3062; or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address. If contacting us by email, please return the confirmation email also.
- Print off the cancellation form and post it to us at the address on the form. Or simply write to us at that address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address.
- If you end the Contract for any reason after Products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either return the Products in person to where you bought them or by using one of the return methods detailed below. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the Contract.
- When returning an order in the UK, please follow the steps written on the dispatch note received with the delivery and return using one of the methods detailed below at clauses 7.4 – 7.8.
- UK – Free Returns by DHL: for returns by DHL, no charge will apply to you. The original card holder who purchased the Products will be credited for the refund
- UK – Returns by Post: the original card holder who purchased the Products will be credited for the refund. In order to use this method, take your sealed box or bag to a Post Office or courier company and send it to the following address and retaining proof of postage:
- Returns at Liberty Online
- Tetron Point
- William Nadin Way
- DE11 0BB
- United Kingdom
- Online Order Returns to Store: Products can be returned in-store at the Liberty Service Suite on the 2nd floor. To return online purchases to the store, we require the Products to be in their original condition and accompanied by an email order confirmation or online despatch note. Without an email order confirmation or online despatch note, we cannot allow for the Products to be returned.
- International Returns (outside of the UK): Products delivered internationally may be returned by the customer using any secure means (which may include their local postal service or DHL.) The original card holder who purchased the Products will be credited for the refund.
- We will pay the costs of return:
- If the Products are faulty, damaged or misdescribed.
- If you are ending the Contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the Product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind under clause 6.3) you must pay the costs of return.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the Products including any costs of return (if permitted under clause 7.9), by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a Product within 3 days at one cost but you choose to have the Product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
- Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us.
- In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
8. Our Rights To End The Contract
- We may end the Contract if you break it. We may end the Contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products.
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us.
- You must compensate us if you break the Contract. If we end the Contract in the situations set out in clause 8.1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the Contract.
- We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the Product. We will endeavour to let you know at the earliest opportunity in advance of our stopping the supply of the Product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for Products which will not be provided.
9. If There Is A Problem With The Product
- If you have any questions or complaints about the Product, please contact us in accordance with clause 2. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this Contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject Products you must return them using one of the methods listed at clause 7.
10. Price And Payment
- The price of the Product for orders exported to customers within the European Union will include VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the Product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- VAT will not be charged on Products exported to customers outside of the European Union.
- The price will be indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the Product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 10.4 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the Product you order.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the Product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the Product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
- The cards we accept payment from will be detailed on the online ordering process. You must pay for the Products before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the Products to you.
- If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 2% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
11. Our Responsibility For Loss or Damage Suffered By You
- If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this Contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the Contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Products as summarised at clause 10; and for defective Products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. If you use the Products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
12. Liberty Gift Coins
- Liberty Gift Coins are specially commissioned and produced at the Royal Mint, and are available in denominations of £10, £15, £25, £50 and £100. They come packaged in a velvet Liberty pouch. These can be purchased online.
- Liberty Gift Coins do not have an expiry date and can be redeemed at any till point throughout the store, with the exception of Café Liberty. Liberty Gift Coins cannot be redeemed online and are non-refundable.
13. Liberty Gift Cards
- Liberty Gift Cards are available to purchase online and can be topped up in-store with any value up to £5000. The minimum amount required to activate the Liberty Gift Card is £25. The Gift Card comes wrapped in a purple box tied with ribbon, with a message card that can be personalised.
- Liberty Gift Cards can be redeemed at any till point throughout the store, with the exception of Café Liberty. Liberty Gift Cards cannot be redeemed online and are non-refundable. Liberty Gift Cards cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or vouchers. Cards not used for more than 24 months after purchase will expire and the balance be forfeited.
- When you use the Liberty Gift Card, the amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. Change will not be given. Any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
14. Liberty Loyalty
1. Liberty Loyalty Terms And Conditions
- The Liberty Loyalty scheme and benefits (“Liberty Loyalty”) is operated by Liberty Retail Limited, company number 42342, with its registered office at 210-220 Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- Liberty Loyalty is open to all Liberty customers aged 18 and over.
- You can sign up to Liberty Loyalty in our flagship store on Great Marlborough Street, London (the “Store”) or online at www.libertylondon.com (the “Website”).
- To earn points on purchases made in Store and on the Website, you will need to sign up in Store and on the Website using the same email address.
2. Liberty Loyalty Card
- If you sign up to Liberty Loyalty in Store, you will be provided with a membership card, or an e-card, as determined by us from time to time (a “Liberty Loyalty Card”). Only one Liberty Loyalty Card will be issued per account.
- If you lose your Liberty Loyalty Card you can request a replacement in Store or by contacting Customer Services, using the contact details below.
- You do not need a Liberty Loyalty Card to participate in Liberty Loyalty. You can earn points on qualifying purchases in Store by providing your name, email address, postcode or Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate at the point of purchase. You will automatically earn points on any qualifying purchases made on the Website provided that you are logged in to your account.
- Liberty Loyalty Cards belong to us, are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
3. Earning points
- You will earn 5 points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases. Qualifying purchases are purchases made: a) in the Store; b) on the Website; or c) by telephone (“Mail Order”) in each case excluding delivery charges, gift coins or gift cards, alteration services, tickets to events, stamps, charitable donations and purchases in the Liberty restaurant.
- From time to time we may offer promotions under which you may earn additional points. Any such promotion will be subject to the terms and conditions issued with that promotion.
- To earn points on qualifying purchases in Store you must present your Liberty Loyalty Card at the point of purchase. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card, you can provide the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Loyalty number, to the sales associate.
- To earn points on qualifying purchases on the Website, you must be signed into your Liberty Loyalty account at the point of purchase.
- To earn points on qualifying purchases made by Mail Order, you must provide your name, email address, post code or Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate or customer services advisor at the point at which you are placing the order.
- If you do not provide the relevant information, or if you are not logged in on the Website, at the point of purchase, you will not earn the points available for that purchase. If you believe points you are entitled to have not been added to your account, please contact Customer Services. You will need to provide a copy of your receipt and either the email address you used to create your account, your post code, or your Liberty Loyalty account number. Requests to add points to your Liberty Loyalty account from qualifying purchases where your Liberty Loyalty details were not provided, or where you were not logged in to the Website, at the point of purchase will be considered by us on a discretionary basis.
- Where you make a qualifying purchase on the Website using a Voucher (as defined below), you will only earn points on the net value of your order (i.e. the value of your order less the value of the Voucher). If the Voucher reduces the value of your order to nil, you will not earn any points on that purchase.
- Where you make a qualifying purchase on the Website in your local currency, the number of points you earn will be calculated using the British Pounds Sterling value of your purchase in accordance with the exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
- Points will be added to your account within 72 hours of your qualifying purchase in Store, and within 72 hours of the shipment of your goods for qualifying purchases made on the Website.
- Where a refund is issued in accordance with the Liberty Returns and Cancellations Policy, any points you earned for the refunded purchase will be deducted from your Liberty Loyalty account.
- The points you earn will remain on your Liberty Loyalty account until they are converted into a Voucher (defined below) or until they expire, in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Live Points”).
4. Assessment of Live Points
- We will assess your Live Points four times a year, on 31 May, 31 August, 30 November and 28 February (29 February in a leap year) (each an “Assessment Date”). If, on an Assessment Date, your Live Points meet a relevant threshold (in accordance with the table below), we will convert your Live Points into a Liberty Loyalty voucher (a “Voucher”). Your Voucher will be issued to you at the first Issuance (as defined below) following each Assessment Date. It may take up to the relevant Voucher Issuance for your Live Points balance to be updated on your account.
- The value of the Voucher you will receive is set out in the table below. For every 1000 points earned over 5000 points, you will receive an additional £10 voucher. If you have fewer than 1000 Live Points at an Assessment Date, we will not issue you with any Voucher.
Number of points Value 1000 £10 2000 £20 3000 £30 4000 £40 5000 £50
- Any Live Points that are not converted to a Voucher at an Assessment Date (e.g. if they are insufficient to receive a Voucher, or to reach the next threshold) will remain on your account and will be counted at the next Assessment Date.
- You can view your Liberty Loyalty points balance at any time by logging on to your account on the Website. If you have any queries relating to your Liberty Loyalty points balance, you can contact Customer Services using the details provided below.
5. Expiry of Points
- All points earned and not converted will expire and be removed from your account in the event of a 12 month period of account inactivity (that is, 12 months after your last unreturned purchase (excluding any exchange) using your Liberty Loyalty account).
6. Voucher Issuance
- Vouchers will be issued in April, July, October and January each year (each an “Issuance”). Vouchers will be sent to you by email. You will be responsible for providing a valid email address and keeping your contact details up to date to ensure that you receive your Vouchers. If you believe you have not received a Voucher to which you are entitled, please contact Customer Services using the contact details below.
- Vouchers will not be consolidated at Issuance; you may have multiple Vouchers at any given time.
- Vouchers will be issued in British Pounds Sterling. If you redeem your Voucher in your local currency, it will be subject to the exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
7. Voucher Redemption
- Vouchers can be redeemed in Store, on the Website and by Mail Order. You may redeem multiple Vouchers in one transaction.
- To redeem your Voucher(s) in Store, present your Voucher(s) and Liberty Loyalty Card at the till at the point of purchase. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card, you can still redeem your Voucher(s) by providing the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Loyalty number to the sales associate. If you do not have your Liberty Loyalty Card with you when redeeming your Voucher(s), a form of ID, such as a bank card or driving licence must also be provided.
- To redeem your Voucher(s) on the Website, sign into your online account and enter the barcode on the Voucher(s) in the promotional box at the checkout. If you have not registered on the Website previously, you can register for an online account using the same email address you used to create your account in Store. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to redeem your Voucher(s).
- To redeem your Voucher(s) by Mail Order, contact our Customer Services team during store opening hours using the contact details below, and quote your Voucher number(s).
- Voucher(s) can only be redeemed by the Liberty Loyalty account holder.
- In some cases, you may receive a gift card instead of a Voucher. Gift cards can be redeemed on purchases made in Store or by Mail Order. Gift cards cannot be redeemed on the Website.
- Vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Damaged, defaced or copied Vouchers will not be accepted.
- A Voucher can only be redeemed once in a single transaction. No change will be given.
- A Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- A Voucher cannot be redeemed against delivery charges, gift cards or coins, tickets to events, purchases in the Liberty restaurant or any special order.
- Vouchers will always be subject to the terms and conditions on the Voucher. To the extent that the terms and conditions on the Voucher are different to these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions on the Voucher will prevail.
- From time to time, we may offer Liberty Loyalty members additional promotional vouchers. We are under no obligation to provide any such promotional vouchers, but where we do, they will be subject to the terms and conditions on the voucher.
- Where you return an item purchased in whole or in part with a Voucher in Store, your refund will be in the form of a credit note (up to the value of your Voucher), with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method (except where you paid by cash, which will also be refunded in the form of a credit note).
- Where you return part of an order purchased on the Website, or where we have been unable to fulfil part of your order, that was paid for, in whole or in part, with a Voucher, the proportion of your returned or unfulfilled order that was paid for with a Voucher will be refunded to you in the form of Liberty Loyalty points that will be credited to your account, with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method. Any such points credited to your account will be counted at the next Assessment Date.
- Where you return in full an order purchased on the Website, or where we have been unable to fulfil all of your order, that was paid for, in whole or in part, with a Voucher, your refund will be in the form of a new voucher (equal to the value of your original Voucher) (the “Refund Voucher”) that will be issued within 10 working days of our receipt of the returned goods, with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method. A Refund Voucher can only be redeemed online and will be subject to the terms and conditions, including the expiry date, on that Refund Voucher.
- All refunds will be subject to the Liberty Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- Where you make a purchase using your Voucher, you will not be entitled to a cash refund in any circumstances.
9. VIP Benefits
- No new members will be admitted to the Liberty Loyalty VIP scheme.
- If you are an existing Liberty Loyalty VIP, provided that you continue to meet the £5,000 spend threshold in each VIP Period (defined below), you will continue to receive the following benefits: a) 5 per cent of your spend back on a Liberty Loyalty gift card; b) your choice of two ten per cent discount days per calendar year; c) priority access to our in Store personal shopping team for personal shopping appointments; d) complimentary basic alterations provided that these are requested at the point of purchase; and e) VIP access to exclusive events and promotions. The “VIP Periods” will run between 1 September and 28 February (29 February in a leap year) and 1 March and 31 August.
- If in any VIP Period you fail to meet the £5,000 spend threshold, you will no longer receive your VIP benefits and will not be able to re-join the scheme.
10. Data Protection
- Where you have consented for us to do so, we will send you the latest news from Liberty London, including product launches, special offers and information about loyalty points accrued on your purchases. You can manage your preferences, or unsubscribe, at any time by logging on to your Liberty Loyalty account on the Website.
- You may receive emails or other communications from us from time to time which strictly relate to the service we are providing to you through Liberty Loyalty. If you no longer wish to be part of Liberty Loyalty, you can close your account by contacting Customer Services using the contact details below.
- You can contact our Customer Services team at any time by firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +44 (0)20 3893 3062, or post: Customer Services, Liberty London, Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH. You can also visit Customer Services who are located on the fourth floor in the Store.
- Alternatively, you can update your contact details by logging in to your online Liberty Loyalty account, or by speaking to a member of a staff in Store. Please note you will be required to provide ID to update your contact details in store if you are unable to produce your Liberty Loyalty Card.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend Liberty Loyalty at any time. Where possible, we will provide you with notice of any changes to these terms. If you continue to use your Liberty Loyalty account, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes.
- Liberty Loyalty is for personal use by the account holder only.
- If there is any reason to believe that you are not complying with these terms, we reserve the right to cancel your Liberty Loyalty account.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These terms and conditions were last updated on 1 March 2020.
15. Other Important Terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the Contract. You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else.
- This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this Contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
16. Age Restrictions
- We cannot sell the following Products to persons under the age of eighteen (18): knives (including cutlery knives), alcohol.
- We cannot sell the following Products to anyone under the age of sixteen (16): liqueur chocolates, Christmas crackers or party poppers.
- By placing an order for age-restricted Products such as the above, you confirm that you meet the age requirement for that Product and that the information you provide is truthful and correct.
- We reserve the right not to sell or deliver any age-restricted Product to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the required age.
- If you have purchased an age-restricted Product, proof of ID may be requested upon collection or delivery of that Product.
18. Newsletter Subscription