- Please make sure that you read and understand these Terms before using our Website or placing any order with us. By using our Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- We are Liberty Retail Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our Company registration number is 00042342 and our registered office is at:
210-220 Regent Street,
London W1B 5AH.
Our registered VAT number is 00042342.
We are referred to in these terms as “Liberty”, “we” or “us”.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms or the use of our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the postal address set out above.
- If you select a shipping destination outside of the UK, then your order will be fulfilled by our international partner Global-E and the Global-e Terms and Conditions will apply to your order from our Website, instead of these Terms. Please review the Global-E terms here:
- These Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens advice Bureau, or the equivalent in your country or region.
- The Terms apply to your use of and access to the Website including all orders submitted by you for any products or services made available by us for purchase through the Website. By accessing the Website you agree to these Terms and we therefore advise you to read these Terms carefully and to save or print a copy of these Terms for future reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Website.
- The Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new Terms on the Website, so please make sure you check the latest version.
- The Website is provided solely for your personal use and should not be used for any commercial purpose. You may only use this Website for lawful purposes and you may not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
- Visitors under 16 years of age are not permitted to use and/or submit their personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly solicit or collect information from visitors under 16 years of age. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the interactive activities of their children.
- All rights, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, in and to this Website are owned by, or licensed to, Liberty. Your use of the Website and its contents grants no rights to you in relation to our intellectual property rights, or that of third parties, in the Website or its contents.
- You agree that any information you submit to the Website, including when you register on the Website, is true, accurate and not misleading. You agree that you will notify our customer service team of any changes to the information you provided when you register on the Website.
- Any material that you upload to the Website for publication will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
- The Website may contain links to other websites or applications which are not operated by Liberty or information on services provided by third parties. When you activate or utilise any of these you will leave the Website. We have no control over these other websites, applications or services and will not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any website or application or any service provided by a third party which is not under our control.
- Liberty may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion. Examples of when we may so deny you access include but are not limited to where we believe that your use of the Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party.
Please note that if you are placing a pre-order for a product, terms in this Section C may be superseded or amended. Please see Section D below for terms specifically relating to pre-orders.
- We take all reasonable care to ensure that product descriptions are correct and that the product images display the products as accurately as possible. However, products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images and packaging of the Products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the Products. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please see Section E ‘Returns’ below.
- Products are subject to availability and products that are in your basket are not reserved and can be purchased by other customers. We will do our best to remove any products which have sold out at the earliest opportunity. However, as there is a delay between the time when your order is placed, and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to a particular product may change. If a product you have ordered becomes out of stock after we have accepted your order, then we will not be liable to you for being unable to provide that product. If such a situation arises, then we will cancel your order of the out of stock product and you will not be charged for it.
- Where a minimum age requirement applies to a product, this will be specified on the product description page (for example, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase any alcohol product). If you order a product to which a minimum age requirement applies, you confirm that you are of the required age. If we reasonably believe that you are not legally entitled to order a Product, we reserve the right to cancel your order. If you have purchased an age-restricted product, proof of ID may be required upon collection or delivery of that product.
Placing an Order
- All orders placed by you on the Website are subject to acceptance by us. After you submit your order, we will send you an Order Confirmation email. This email is an acknowledgement that we have received your order but it is not an acceptance of your order, and a contract does not exist between us at this point.
- We have accepted your order, and a contract is formed between us, only when: (i) we have sent you an email confirming that the products have been dispatched; or (ii) where you have selected a ‘Click and Collect’ delivery option, we have sent you an email confirming that the products are ready to be collected.
- There may be circumstances where we are not able to accept your order, for example:
- If products are displayed on the Website but are no longer available or are incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described;
- If we are unable to obtain authorisation of your payment;
- If you order multiple quantities of an individual product where such Products are to be shipped to any one customer or delivery address;
- If shipping restrictions may apply to a Product; or
- If the delivery address you have provided is not a valid shipping address or if it is freight forwarding service.
- If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you in writing that your order has been cancelled and will not charge you for the product.
- The price of the product will be the price indicated on the relevant product page when you place your order. All prices displayed on the Website are the price for the Products only, they do not include charges for delivery, if any. Prices include VAT or other sales taxes payable, unless otherwise specified. In relation to any purchase of products for shipping outside of the UK that are placed with our Global-E partner, the Global-E terms and conditions of sale will apply:
- We reserve the right to pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- We use all reasonable efforts to ensure that all pricing information on the Website is correct. Occasionally, however, an error may occur and products may be mispriced. If this pricing error is identified before your order is accepted, we will cancel your order and you will not be charged. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- The payment methods that we accept are detailed in our online ordering process. We may change the payment methods that we are able to accept at any time. We are not responsible for any charges or other amounts which may be applied by your card issuer or bank or payment method provider as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment or other payment method in accordance with your order.
- Use of a Liberty gift card as payment (or part-payment) for an order is also subject to the Liberty gift card terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- Use of a Liberty gift card as payment (or part-payment) for an order is also subject to the Liberty gift card terms and conditions, which can be found here.
- We will take payment for your order only when your order has been accepted and we have emailed you to confirm that your products have been dispatched. If you have paid by credit or debit card, after you place your order we will pre-authorise your payment method up to the value of your order. This pre-authorisation may appear on your bank statement. However, we have not taken any payment from you at this point. In the event of any order cancellation, the authorisation will be released and you will not be charged.
- Please refer to the Delivery section of our Website for full details of delivery options and the associated costs. Notwithstanding the different delivery options that are available to select, the delivery periods stated are estimates only.
- We will endeavour to deliver your order within the estimated timescales, However, we shall not be liable for any delays outside of our control. If your order is significantly delayed by an event outside our control then we will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. If there is a risk of significant delay you may contact us to cancel the order and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received. Please note that the delivery of your order may take longer during sale or other busy periods.
- You must provide us with complete and accurate recipient and delivery address information. We will not be liable for any issues with the delivery of your order as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information.
- We shall be entitled to supply products from one order in instalments. This may mean that products within an order are dispatched or made available for collection separately and/or at different times.
- Deliveries will be fulfilled by third party couriers on our behalf. By placing an order for delivery on the Website, you agree to the conditions of carriage of our delivery partners. In certain circumstances, our delivery partner may offer you alternative delivery options, such as leaving the leaving the parcel with a neighbour, or in a safe place on your premises. If you select to receive your order via one of these options, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may result from this selection.
- If you select a “collect near you” option (such as Hubbox) this service will be fulfilled by a third party provider on our behalf. By placing an order for local collection, you agree to the terms of collection of our partner. Please ensure that you collect your parcel within the permitted time frame and bring necessary identification to avoid your order being cancelled and the parcel returned to Liberty.
- A product will be your responsibility from the time: (i) we deliver the Product to the address you gave to us (or the address you gave to our delivery partner, if an alternative address was provided in accordance with paragraph C19) or to the local collection location you selected; or (ii) you collect it from us using our Click and Collect service. This means that the risk of damage to, or loss of, the product is yours from that point. You will own a product once we have received payment in full.
In-Store Click And Collect
- We offer a ‘Click and Collect’ service for you to collect your Website order from the Liberty store. Please note that ‘Click and Collect’ is not available for all purchases. If this option is available for your order, it will be displayed on the delivery page at checkout.
- We will send you an email notifying you when your order is ready for collection. You must bring your order confirmation and a valid form of ID (payment card, passport or driving licence) to collect your order.
- We will keep your order for 7 days at the collection point (unless we have expressly agreed otherwise with you), after which it will be returned to our warehouse and your order will be cancelled and refunded if it has not been collected.
- The terms in this Section D apply to any purchase of Pre-Order Products and apply in addition to, and in the event of any conflict take precedence over, the terms set out in Section C.
- From time to time we may offer you the ability to pre-order selected products before they are made available for general sale by Liberty (“Pre-Order Products”).
- Where we offer Pre-Order Products for sale, we will indicate at the point of order the estimated delivery window for the product. Please note that this delivery window is an estimate only and Liberty will not be liable for any changes to release dates or delivery windows indicated by us.
- In order to place a Pre-order, you will need to make payment for the product. You agree that if you order a Pre-Order Product, you will be charged at the point of order and before your item is dispatched.
- Please ensure that the contact information that you provide as part of your pre-order is accurate and up to date. If we do not have accurate information, we will not be able to keep you informed on the progress of your pre-order.
- Either party may cancel a Pre-order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that the Product has been dispatched, except that you may not cancel a Pre-order for any product that is personalised, bespoke or has otherwise been made to your specification. In the event of a cancellation in accordance with this paragraph, you will be entitled to a full refund of your pre-order payment.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Returns policy set out in Section E, including the restrictions set out in paragraph E5, apply to any Pre-order.
- If you would like to return a Product, you may do so only in accordance with the Returns Policy set out in this Section E.
- Products may be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt of the order, provided that they comply with this policy.
- For information on how to return your online order please see our returns information. In addition to postal methods, online orders may also be returned to the Liberty store.
- All products must be returned in their unused, original condition, with unopened product packaging and any tags attached and seals unbroken. Incomplete, damaged, worn, soiled or altered products or anything that Liberty reasonably believes has been used before being returned will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer. Where an item is supplied with a hygiene strip or seal, it can only be returned if the strip or seal has not been removed or broken.
- Certain types of products may not be returned including, without limitation: (i) any products that are personalised, bespoke or have otherwise been made to order; (ii) unsealed beauty items, including any cosmetics or fragrances that have been opened, tested or used; (iii) face coverings; (iv) perishable goods; (v) any items that are specified as being non-returnable at the point of purchase.
- Refunds will be made back to your original payment method within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods. Delivery charges will not be refunded. If a promotional discount was applied to your order, the same discount will be applied when calculating your refund, such that the amount refunded will reflect the actual price you paid for the goods. Where all or part of your purchase was paid for with a Liberty gift card or Liberty Collective voucher, please see the relevant terms and conditions in relation to any returns:
- If a complimentary gift was issued with your purchase, this must also be returned with your goods.
- We monitor the number of returns made by our customers. Repeated returns will be noted and may, at our discretion, lead to the closure of your Liberty online account.
- This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, including, where applicable, your right to cancel an order placed on the Website within 14 days of receipt of your order and your rights in respect of faulty or defective goods. For more information on your statutory rights, we recommend that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office. If you would like to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of this decision by a clear statement, including your name, address, contact details and details of the order you wish to cancel. You can cancel your order by contacting us at email@example.com or by completing a cancellation form, which can be found here.
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss or damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products you purchase from us.
- Liberty employees ordering products from the Website, and who are entitled to staff discount, agree that they have read and adhere to the Liberty Staff Discount Policy. Employees with any questions about this discount policy should contact the HR department.
Other Important Terms
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using the Website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on the Website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- These Terms govern our relationship with you and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and us. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms, you have not relied on any statement, representation, assurance or warranty of any person, other than as expressly set out in these terms.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person has any rights under this contract, including the right to enforce any of its terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest of the contract will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any parts of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- These Terms and all transactions relating to the Website are governed by English law and you, and we, hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. This does not affect your legal rights as a consumer in the country or region in which you are located.
Liberty Gift Cards & Coins
- 1. Liberty gift cards are available to purchase online at libertylondon.com (for shipping within the UK only) and in the Liberty store on Great Marlborough Street, London (the “Store”). They may also be issued to customers as part of a refund for a previous purchase. Gift cards may be issued as a physical card or an e-gift card that is provided by email. In each case, the gift card is subject to these terms and conditions.
- 2. The minimum amount you can purchase on a Liberty gift card (including any top up) is £10, and the maximum is £5,000. All gift cards will be denominated in GBP. You can top up your Liberty gift card in the Store by taking your card to any till point.
- 3. Liberty gift cards can be redeemed at any till point throughout the Store or online at libertylondon.com. They may not be redeemed in the Liberty restaurant, or against a purchase of carpets or rugs, another gift card or a Liberty gift coin. Gift cards used online may only be redeemed against purchases being shipped to a UK address.
- 4. If you make a purchase using your Liberty gift card, the cost of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card. If you do not spend the entire balance on the card, the remaining balance will be updated and may be applied to future purchases. You may purchase goods and services of a higher price than the amount on the card, on payment of the difference.
- 5. Liberty gift cards will be valid for 24 months from the point of purchase. If you do not spend the full value of your gift card within its validity period, any remaining balance will be forfeited and removed from the card.
- 6. You can check the balance of your Liberty gift card at any time by visiting libertylondon.com/checkbalance, speaking to a sales associate in the Store, or by contacting customer services.
- 7. Liberty gift coins are available to purchase online and in the Store. They are available in denominations of £10, £25, £50 and £100.
- 8. Liberty gift coins do not have an expiry date and can be redeemed at any till point throughout the Store, except that they may not be redeemed in the Liberty restaurant, or against purchases of carpets or rugs, or Liberty gift cards or gift coins. Liberty gift coins cannot be redeemed online.
- 9. Liberty gift coins must be redeemed in a single transaction. Any change will only be issued on to a Liberty gift card.
- 10. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards or gift coins cannot be replaced by Liberty.
- 11. Liberty will not accept liability for any lost, stolen or damaged gift cards or gift coins, including any balance lost on a card or coin as a result of theft, fraud or other unauthorised use of a card or coin, or for failure by you to use a Liberty gift card before it expires.
- 12. Purchases of Liberty gift cards and Liberty gift coins in the Store are not refundable. If you purchase the gift card or gift coin online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days of the day you, or someone nominated by you, receives the gift card or gift coin, provided that you have not redeemed the card or coin (in whole or in part). For more information about how to return goods purchased online, please see our Returns and Cancellations Policy, here.
- 13. If you return all or part of an order or purchase, or if we have been unable to fulfil part of your order, that was purchased in whole or in part with a gift card or gift coin, your refund will be in the form of a gift card (up to a maximum of the value of the gift card redeemed on the original purchase), with any balance of your refund returned to your original payment method (except where you paid by cash, which will also be refunded in the form of a gift card). Please note that the proportions of your refund that you receive as a gift card and to your original payment method may vary.
- 14. All refunds will be subject to the Liberty Refund and Cancellation Policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- 15. Liberty reserves the right to update or amend these terms and conditions from time to time. This does not affect your statutory rights. Purchase and/or use of your Liberty gift card or Liberty gift coin constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions, and therefore Liberty recommends that you read them carefully.
- 16. Liberty reserves the right to determine the methods of payment which can be used to purchase a Liberty gift card or a Liberty gift coin and may, in its sole discretion, decline certain methods of payment from time to time.
- 17. Liberty gift cards and Liberty gift coins are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- 18. Liberty gift cards and Liberty gift coins cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
- 19. Liberty will cancel the value of a gift card if we fail to receive payment from the purchaser's bank or card company for the purchase of the gift card. Further action may be taken where the fraudulent use of a credit card is suspected.
- 20. Liberty gift cards and Liberty gift coins remain the property of Liberty. Liberty reserves the right to cancel the gift card or gift coin, or to refuse to accept a gift card or gift coin as payment or part payment of a purchase, in circumstances where Liberty deems it necessary to do so.
- 21. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 22. In these items and conditions ‘Liberty’ refers to Liberty Retail Limited, company number 42342 with its registered address at 210-2220 Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH. You can contact Liberty’s customer service team by telephone: +44 (0)20 3893 3062 and email firstname.lastname@example.org@libertylondon.com.
Liberty Collective | Loyalty
- 1. The Liberty Collective scheme and benefits (“Liberty Collective”) is operated by Liberty Retail Limited, company number 42342, with its registered office at 210-220 Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- 2. Liberty Collective is open to all Liberty customers aged 18 and over.
- 3. You can sign up to Liberty Collective in our flagship store on Great Marlborough Street, London (the “Store”) or online at www.libertylondon.com (the “Website”).
- 4. To earn points on purchases made in Store and on the Website, you will need to sign up in Store and on the Website using the same email address.
- 5. By signing up to Liberty Collective, you agree to be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, so we recommend that you read them carefully.
- 6. We reserve the right to cancel or amend Liberty Collective or its terms at any time. Where possible, we will provide you with notice of any changes to these terms. If you continue to use your Liberty Collective account, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes.
- 7. If you sign up to Liberty Collective in Store, you will be provided with a membership card, or an e-card, as determined by us from time to time (a “Liberty Collective Card”). Only one Liberty Collective Card will be issued per account.
- 8. If you lose your Liberty Collective Card you can request a replacement in Store or by contacting Customer Services, using the contact details below.
- 9. You do not need a Liberty Collective Card to participate in Liberty Collective. You can earn points on qualifying purchases in Store by providing your name, email address, postcode or Liberty Collective number to the sales associate at the point of purchase. You will automatically earn points on any qualifying purchases made on the Website provided that you are logged in to your account.
- 10. Liberty Collective Cards belong to us, are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- 11. You will earn 5 points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases. Qualifying purchases are purchases made: a) in the Store; b) on the Website; or c) by telephone with a member of customer services or a sales associate (a “Mail Order”) in each case excluding delivery charges, gift coins or gift cards, alteration services, tickets to events, stamps, charitable donations, rugs and purchases in the Liberty restaurant.
- 12. From time to time we may offer promotions under which you may earn additional points. Any such promotion will be subject to the terms and conditions issued with that promotion.
- 13. To earn points on qualifying purchases in Store you must present your Liberty Collective Card at the point of purchase. Alternatively, you can provide the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Collective number, to the sales associate.
- 14. To earn points on qualifying purchases on the Website, you must be signed into your Liberty account at the point of purchase.
- 15. To earn points on qualifying purchases made by Mail Order, you must provide your name, email address, post code or Liberty Collective number to the sales associate or customer services advisor at the point at which you are placing the order.
- 16. If you do not provide the relevant information, or if you are not logged in on the Website, at the point of purchase, you will not earn the points available for that purchase. If you believe points you are entitled to have not been added to your account, please contact Customer Services. You will need to provide a copy of your receipt and either the email address you used to create your account, your post code, or your Liberty Collective account number. Requests to add points to your Liberty Collective account from qualifying purchases where your Liberty Collective details were not provided, or where you were not logged in to the Website, at the point of purchase will be considered by us on a discretionary basis.
- 17. Where you make a qualifying purchase on the Website in your local currency, the number of points you earn will be calculated using the British Pounds Sterling value of your purchase in accordance with the exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
- 18. Points will be added to your account within 72 hours of your qualifying purchase in Store, and within 72 hours of the shipment of your goods for qualifying purchases made on the Website.
- 19. Where a refund is issued in accordance with the Liberty Returns and Cancellations Policy, any points you earned for the refunded purchase will be deducted from your Liberty Collective account.
- 20. The points you earn will remain on your Liberty Collective account until they are converted into a Voucher (defined below) or until they expire, in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Live Points”).
- 21. We will assess your Live Points four times a year, on 31 May, 31 August, 30 November and 28 February (29 February in a leap year) (each an “Assessment Date”). If, on an Assessment Date, your Live Points meet a relevant threshold in accordance with the table below, we will convert your Live Points into a Liberty Collective voucher (a “Voucher”). Your Voucher will be issued to you at the first Issuance (as defined below) following the relevant Assessment Date. It may take up to the relevant Issuance date for your Live Points balance to be updated on your account.
- 22. The value of the Voucher you will receive is as set out in the table below. For every 1000 points earned over 5000 points, you will receive an additional £10 voucher. If you have fewer than 1000 Live Points at an Assessment Date, we will not issue you with any Voucher.
Number of points Value 1000 £10 2000 £20 3000 £30 4000 £40 5000 £50
- 23. Any Live Points that are not converted to a Voucher at an Assessment Date (e.g. if they are insufficient to receive a Voucher, or to reach the next threshold) will remain on your account and will be counted at the next Assessment Date (subject to Clause 25, below).
- 24. You can view your Liberty Collective points balance at any time by logging on to your account on the Website. If you have any queries relating to your Liberty Collective points balance, you can contact Customer Services using the details provided below.
- 25. All points earned and not converted to a Voucher will expire and be removed from your account in the event of a 12 month period of account inactivity (that is, 12 months after your last unreturned purchase (excluding any exchange) using your Liberty Collective account).
- 26. Vouchers will be issued in April, July, October and January each year (each an “Issuance”). Vouchers will be sent to you by email. You will be responsible for providing a valid email address and keeping your contact details up to date to ensure that you receive your Vouchers. If you believe you have not received a Voucher to which you are entitled, please contact Customer Services using the contact details below.
- 27. New Vouchers will not be consolidated with any existing, unused Vouchers at Issuance; you may have multiple Vouchers at any given time.
- 28. Vouchers will be issued in British Pounds Sterling. If you redeem your Voucher in your local currency, it will be subject to the exchange rate on the day of the transaction.
- 29. Vouchers can be redeemed in Store, on the Website and by Mail Order. You may redeem multiple Vouchers in one transaction.
- 30. To redeem your Voucher(s) in Store, present your Voucher(s) and Liberty Collective Card at the till at the point of purchase. If you do not have your Liberty Collective Card, you can still redeem your Voucher(s) by providing the email address you used to create your account, your post code or your Liberty Collective number to the sales associate. If you do not have your Liberty Collective Card with you when redeeming your Voucher(s), a form of ID, such as a bank card or driving licence must also be provided.
- 31. To redeem your Voucher(s) on the Website, enter your unique barcode on the Voucher(s) at checkout.
- 32. To redeem your Voucher(s) by Mail Order, contact our Customer Services team during store opening hours using the contact details below, and quote your Voucher number(s).
- 33. Voucher(s) can only be redeemed by the Liberty Collective account holder.
- 34. Vouchers will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- 35. Damaged, defaced or copied Vouchers will not be accepted.
- 36. Vouchers can be redeemed in multiple transactions. The value of your Voucher will reduce as you spend it.
- 37. A Voucher is not redeemable for cash or credit.
- 38. A Voucher cannot be redeemed against delivery charges, gift cards or coins, tickets to events, purchases in the Liberty restaurant or any special order.
- 39. Vouchers will always be subject to the terms and conditions on the Voucher. To the extent that the terms and conditions on the Voucher are different to these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions on the Voucher will prevail.
- 40. From time to time, we may offer Liberty Collective members additional promotional vouchers. We are under no obligation to provide any such promotional vouchers, but where we do, they will be subject to the terms and conditions on the voucher.
- 41. If you return all or part of an order or purchase, or if we have been unable to fulfil part of your order, that was purchased in whole or in part with a Voucher, your refund will be in the form of a gift card (up to a maximum of the value of your Voucher), with any balance of your refund returned to your original payment method (except where you paid by cash, which will also be refunded in the form of a gift card). Please note that the proportions of your refund that you receive as a gift card and to your original payment method may vary.
- 42. Any gift cards issued as part of a refund may be physical gift cards or e-gift cards that are provided by email. In each case it will be subject to the terms and conditions, including the expiry date, of the gift card as set out here.
- 43. All refunds will be subject to the Liberty Refund and Cancellation Policy.
- 44. Where you make a purchase using your Voucher, you will not be entitled to a cash refund in any circumstances.
- 45. Notwithstanding any other terms set out in these Terms and Conditions, if you use a Voucher online in relation to an order that is to be shipped outside of the UK, the following terms shall apply:
- a. To redeem your Voucher(s) on the Website, you must first sign into your online account and then enter the code on the Voucher in the promotional code box at the checkout. If you have not registered on the Website previously, you can register for an online account using the same email address you used to create your account in Store. Once you have logged in to your account, you will be able to redeem your Voucher(s).
- b. The Voucher may only be used once in a single transaction. No change will be given.
- c. Where you make a qualifying purchase on the Website using a Voucher, you will only earn points on the net value of your order (i.e. the value of your order less the value of the Voucher). If the Voucher reduces the value of your order to nil, you will not earn any points on that purchase;
- d. Where you return part of an order purchased on the Website and shipped outside of the UK, or where we have been unable to fulfil part of your order, that was paid for, in whole or in part, with a Voucher, the proportion of your returned or unfulfilled order that was paid for with a Voucher will be refunded to you in the form of Liberty Collective points that will be credited to your account, with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method. Any such points credited to your account will be counted at the next Assessment Date.
- e. Where you return in full an order purchased on the Website and shipped outside of the UK, or where we have been unable to fulfil all of your order, that was paid for, in whole or in part, with a Voucher, your refund will be in the form of a new voucher (equal to the value of your original Voucher) (the “Refund Voucher”) that will be issued within 10 working days of our receipt of the returned goods, with the balance of your refund returned to your original payment method. A Refund Voucher can only be redeemed online and will be subject to the terms and conditions, including the expiry date, on that Refund Voucher.
- 47. Where you have consented for us to do so, we will send you the latest news from Liberty, including product launches, special offers and information about Collective points accrued on your purchases. You can manage your preferences, or unsubscribe, at any time by logging on to your Liberty account on the Website.
- 48. You may receive emails or other communications from us from time to time which strictly relate to the service we are providing to you through Liberty Collective. If you no longer wish to be part of Liberty Collective, you can close your account by contacting Customer Services using the contact details below.
- 49. You can contact our Customer Services team at any time by email: email@example.com, telephone: +44 (0)20 7734 1234, or post: Customer Services, Liberty London, Regent Street, London, W1B 5AH. You can also visit Customer Services who are located on the fourth floor in the Store.
- 50. Alternatively, you can update your contact details by logging in to your online Liberty Collective account, or by speaking to a member of a staff in Store. Please note you will be required to provide ID to update your contact details in store if you are unable to produce your Liberty Collective Card.
- 51. Liberty Collective is for personal use by the account holder only.
- 52. If there is any reason to believe that you are not complying with these terms, we reserve the right to cancel your Liberty Collective account.
- 53. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 54. These terms and conditions were last updated on 10 May 2021.
In-Store Returns Policy
- Our in-store returns policy allows a full refund or exchange within 14 days provided that goods are returned in their original condition, with unopened packaging and accompanied by a till receipt.
- Goods without a receipt cannot be returned.
- Refunds will be made against the original form of tender, except in respect of purchases made by cash or gift card/coin/voucher or items purchased in the sale or at a promotional event, which will be refunded by way of a Liberty gift card.
- The following items are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged: custom made items; limited edition items; personalised items, special orders; vintage items; cut lengths of fabric; swimwear; nightwear; lingerie; hosiery; eveningwear (including shoes and bags); hair accessories; face coverings; jewellery; earrings; watches; hats; artificial flowers and feathers; duvets and pillows; Christmas decorations; food and drink; toiletries; cosmetics; fragrance (including home fragrance and candles); gift cards; and gift coins.
- Items bought in the sale or at promotional events may only be returned for exchange or refund (by way of a Liberty gift card) during the same sale period or promotional event, or within 14 days of purchase (whichever is earlier).
- Items reduced to 50% or below the original retail price cannot be returned.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.