Malachite Plain Silk Crepe de Chine
Click here for our Fabric Size Guide.
- Composition: 100% Silk
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.40m/1.37m
- Weight: 63 g/sm, 86 g/lm
- Momme weight: 16mm
- Care: Dry clean only
- Fabric Type: Kensington Crepe de Chine
- Colour: Malachite
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Scarves, Hair Scrunchies
Homeware - Curtains, Lampshades
Liberty Fabrics presents a dyed Plains collection, paying homage to our rich heritage of colour innovation. The very first product made for the Regent Street store in the late-1800s was a range of dyed silks, which soon became known around the world as ‘Liberty Art Colours’ – with a mastery of dyeing techniques that continues to reverberate through to the present day. Our plains offering features a combination of deep classic hues and trend-led seasonal shades, reflecting the colours showcased within Liberty Fabrics’ print collections.
Textural 16 momme silk crepe de chine from Liberty Fabrics is a design-elevating addition.
Each shining hue within the new Plains collection is dyed onto silk crepe de chine by textile experts in Italy. Crepe de chine is one of the best silk bases for daytime wear – it’s effortlessly luxe, with a lightweight drape that’s made more durable by its matte, slightly rough surface. Try using crepe de chine to create a louche effect with wide-leg trousers and loosely tailored shirts, or with fluted sleeves and ruffled accents for a romantic feel.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay