$20 or free delivery with orders over $70
4 to 5 working days (order by 4pm).
$25CAD or free delivery over $100CAD
4 to 5 working days (order by 4pm)
5 - 6 Working days (order by 4pm).
Country specific delivery times during checkout
Up to 3 working days (order by 4pm)
Channel Islands: Up to 3 working days
Isle of Man: Up to 11 working days
AU$ 45 or free delivery over AU$ 200
Up to 5 working days (order by 4pm)
AED 25 or free delivery over AED 290
4 - 5 working days (order by 4pm)
4 - 5 working days (order by 4pm)
Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain
HK$ 55 or free delivery over HK$ 1000
Up to 4 working days (order by 4pm)
*Orders may experience potential delays
£20 or free delivery over £80
9 working days (order by 4pm)
Specific delivery cut off dates and delivery prices by country shown at checkout
- FREE Returns
- To most markets, goods are dispatched on a DDP (delivery duty paid) basis, which means you won’t need to pay additional charges at the checkout or point of delivery. The countries where this service is available are:
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Korea (South), Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates
- In all other markets the prices will not account for tax and duties on orders over a threshold; these will be communicated at checkout and you will have the option to either pay the additional charges when placing the order, or at point of delivery.
- Delivery costs will be displayed at checkout; we are currently offering free express delivery in Bahrain, Japan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
- For all orders delivered to Europe and placed after the 31st December 2020, local tax and duties will be applied and included in the price shown on the product page. There will be no additional tax and duties added at checkout.
- The charges include local VAT and duty based on the value and the origin of the product.
- Since the 1st January 2021, our logistic costs have also increased due to additional administrative processes. This is reflected in the higher delivery cost at checkout.
- For customers ordering to a EU member country, it is likely that our delivery partner will contact you after transaction, to request proof of address details; these are likely to be any of EORI, passport, or local tax code. On provision of this, the delivery partner will then arrange delivery. If you are ordering as a gift, please provide contact details of the recipient so that they can provide this information. If you do not provide this information having been requested, you may be told that a daily fee will be required to compensate for storage. We ask you to act promptly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Almost all of our products can be shipped internationally, with some restrictions around products containing alcohol and aerosols in some countries. If there are any restricted items in your shopping bag, you’ll be asked to remove these before continuing to checkout.
If you select a shipping destination outside of the UK, then your order will be fulfilled by our international partner Global-e . Global-e will be the company that you contract with for any such order and the Global-e Terms and Conditions will apply to your order. Please review those terms here.
Global-e will take payment for your order and will be the exporter of record and their carriers will deliver your order.
You can track your order if you sign in to your account on LibertyLondon.com, or alternatively through the Global-e order tracking portal. If you have any other questions or queries regarding your order, please use the Global-e portal.
UK Delivery & Collection
We endeavour to deliver in 5 working days, order by 2pm.
Furnishing Fabrics and Wallpaper may take up to 7 working days.
This excludes weekends and UK bank holidays.
Delivery is FREE for orders over £75; deducted in checkout.
Selected UK postcodes only. 24-48 hours (Order by 2pm). This excludes UK Bank Holidays.
(Orders are delivered Monday to Friday only.)
If you have any queries regarding UK express delivery, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)20 3893 3062.
Selected UK postcodes only. Please make sure you place your order before 2pm on Friday to qualify and select the Saturday delivery option at the checkout.
If you have any queries regarding Saturday delivery, please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)20 3893 3062.
Store Click & Collect Standard is a free delivery-to-store service. Orders will be ready for collection from the Customer Collections desk on the third floor of our Regent Street store in London.
Orders placed before 4pm will be available for collection within 5 working days - this excludes weekends and UK bank holidays.
Store Click & Collect Next Day orders placed before 4pm will be ready for collection the following working day from our Regent Street store at a charge of £4.95. This excludes UK Bank Holidays - Unavailable
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
If you have any queries regarding Click & Collect please contact Customer Services on +44 (0)20 3893 3062.
We endeavour to deliver UK orders within the time frames stated above. However, the time frames are estimates only. Due to the nature of our products, seasonal increases in demand and factors beyond our control, there may occasionally be longer delivery times. We will aim to inform you of any significant delay to avoid disappointment.
From time to time Liberty will offer free delivery promotions. Promotions are only available at the time of purchase, based on the terms and conditions of the particular promotion.
Tracking Your Order
You can track and view online orders via your account page. Go to my account.
Purple Goes Green
Liberty is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. At LibertyLondon.com, we’ve made arrangements to ensure that the majority of deliveries are carbon neutral; offsetting emissions through initiatives such as electric vans and climate protection projects.
We have also reduced the non-recyclable components of our home and Click & Collect delivery packaging, and are dedicated to continuing this reduction across the board. We recognise this is just the start of our mission, as we strive to reduce our footprint even further.
To find our more about our recyclable and biodegradable packaging click here
Our Returns Policy for online orders is set out in our Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this policy or how to cancel or return an order, please contact our Customer Service team.
Liberty offers several ways to return. Within your order you will find a dispatch note with instructions for Complimentary DPD Return, you may also return your purchase to store or use your own postage. You have up to 30 days to return an item. Please note items must be returned to us in their original condition.
Please refer to our standard refund policy below for full details including information on items that cannot be returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
All returns can be taken to Customer Services on 3 (in-store & online purchases).
Complimentary Returns with DPD
- If there is a DPD label provided in your order, attach it to your parcel (ensuring any old labels are removed). To create a DPD returns label, please click here to complete the returns form. You will need to have your order number to hand in order to complete the form
For more information, please click here
Return Using Own Postage
- Take your sealed box or bag containing the item(s) to be returned to your nearest Post Office or courier company.
- Post your parcel to the below address
William Nadin Way,
- Retain proof of postage.
Refunds will be made back to your original payment method within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods.
Purchases made in the Liberty store must be returned to the store within 14 days of purchase.
Returns will be processed in accordance with our In-Store Returns Policy
International Returns must be arranged through the Global-e returns portal. Please note that you will need your Order ID and email address in order to process your return.
Returns are free for all international orders.
Please note, we cannot accept returns on international advent calendar orders.
Please note some International Returns may be subject to longer processing times.