- Suitable for all skin types
- Formulating using Triple-Tan Technology, Moisture Balance Complex, Cellutone Complex and Odourlite Fragrance Technology
- Leaves skin soft, smooth and nourished with a natural-looking tan
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Exfoliate using a gentle scrub 24 hours before tanning. Lightly moisturise dry areas such as hands, feet, knees, ankles and elbows prior to application. Apply to skin as you would a normal body moisturiser, lightly covering hands elbows and feet. Thoroughly wash hands after use. Develops over 2-4 hours delivering a subtle, gradual glow that you can apply daily, or as desired to build a tailor-made depth of colour.
Tan Luxe's innovative natural self tan The Gradual shakes up the typical – and notoriously imperfect – tanning routine to favour skin-loving, tailor-made, flawlessly even, glowing results.
This revolutionary formula rolls self-tan and skincare into one bottle, to leave skin not only appearing evenly sun-kissed, but also nutritionally boosted, soft and smooth. The weightless formula and gradual build allows you to curate a bespoke, natural-looking shade with no drama, streaks or undesirable scent.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Erythrulose, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Rubus Idaeus, (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Melanin, Xanthan Gum, Benzophenone-3, Benzophenone-4, Lecithin, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Caramel, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay