Sun Care Hair and Body Cleanser 250ml
Gently and effectively remove impurities with Aveda’s Sun Care Hair and Body Cleanser, a must-have for your travel bag.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. This colour-safe formula removes chlorine, salt and product build-up, whilst helping to maintain moisture balance. Part of the brand’s three-step defence and recovery system, it is formulated with corn-derived chelator to combat hair discolouration, as well as essences of neroli, ylang ylang and wild-crafted cistus for a soft tropical aroma.
- Hair and body cleanser
- Part of the Sun Care collection
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin cleansed and moisturised
- Corn-derived chelator combats discolouration from chlorine
- Babassu-derived cleansing system removes chlorine, salt and product build-up
- Tamanu oil and certified organic coconut oil help maintain moisture balance
- Enriched with organic essences of neroli, ylang ylang and wild-crafted cistus
- Minimum 80% post-consumer HDPE bottle
HOW TO USE
Apply on wet hair and body and work into a creamy lather. Rinse. Use daily or whenever hair is exposed to sun, salt and chlorine. Daily: follow with an Aveda conditioner. Weekly: follow with Sun Care After-Sun Hair Masque.
Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extract\Extrait Aqueux:Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Babassuamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycine, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Gluconate, Salicylic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol