Click here for our Fabric Size Guide.
Liberty Fabrics’ Classics collection started in 1979, created to champion the most well-known and iconic designs from the Liberty archive all year around. Unlike our seasonal, trend-driven collections, the Classics are kept permanently available, offering a curated selection of heritage designs. This season, we celebrate the collection’s 40th anniversary by selecting the 15 most popular designs from across the past four decades, offered in 40 new and recoloured editions.
- Name: Strawberry Thief
- Fabric Type: Augusta Linen
- Composition: 55% Linen, 45% Cotton
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.40m/1.37m
- Weight: 110 g/sm, 155 g/lm
- Care: Machine wash at 30°C
A perennial Liberty favourite since 1979, Strawberry Thief was originally created by William Morris in 1883.
The design is printed at our own Liberty Printing Mill in northern Italy, appearing on elegantly versatile Augusta linen-cotton. This cotton-linen blend is characterised by its softness, coolness and durability. Cotton linen is a light and practical option – use it to create summery skirts and dresses or simple shirting designs, for effortlessly relaxed styling.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay