- From the Essential Haircare range
- Suitable for dry or dehydrated hair
- Leaves hair hydrated, untangled, soft, shiny and renewed
- Enriched with Paceco Cartucciaru Yellow Melon extract (water, vitamins, mineral salts) from an Italian Slow Food Presidium
- Cruelty free
- Made with 100% clean energy
- Zero impact, essential and recyclable packaging
HOW TO USE
Apply to towel dried hair after using MOMO Shampoo. Leave on for 2-5 minutes, comb through, then rinse.
MOMO Conditioner is a sustainably produced hydrating formula for dry or dehydrated hair, from Davines' infamous Essential Haircare range.
The Davines Essential Haircare range offers more than just wellbeing for all hair types – each of its nine product families is enriched with an active ingredient sourced from Italian Slow Food Presidia farms, helping to contribute to the biodiversity of the planet. MOMO is powered by Cartucciaru melon from Paceco, Sicily – a yellow melon bursting with water, vitamins and mineral salts to offer long-lasting hydration. A vehicle for soft, smooth and silky locks, this richly moisturising formula softens and untangles while quenching thirsty strands.
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum / Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Tocopherol, Cucumis Melo Fruit Extract / Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5, Ci 61570 / Green 5, Ci 17200 / Red 33
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay