- Double duvet cover set with two standard pillowcases
- Ianthe print
- Part of the Arts Club collection
- 300-thread-count cotton sateen
- Breathable and silky to the touch
- Liberty branded buttons on duvet cover
- Designed by Liberty’s in-house studio team
- Printed at the Liberty Printing Mill in Italy
- Made in Italy
A celebration of eccentricity, our Arts Club bedding collection is tailored to the eclectic maximalist. Highly stylised Art Nouveau florals and modern paisleys are interspersed with chinoiserie influences in an eccentric print story that pays homage to Liberty’s historic love for craftsmanship and design.
SIZEStandard pillowcase – W: 50cm, L: 75cm
Single duvet cover – W: 140cm, L: 200cm
Double duvet cover – W: 200cm, L: 200cm
King duvet cover – W: 225cm, L: 220cm
Super king duvet cover – W: 260cm, L: 240cm
Give your sleeping space an infusion of Liberty colour and texture with the Ianthe cotton sateen super king duvet cover set.
Liberty’s Ianthe duvet set features two standard pillowcases and a super king size duvet cover, all crafted from luxurious 300-thread-count cotton sateen – a silky-smooth and soft material with a sheeny mercerised finish. Part of the Arts Club collection which pays homage to Liberty’s iconic eccentricity, this duvet set is expertly printed at our very own Italian fabric mill with Ianthe – a jewel of the ‘60s Nouveau revival, it features highly stylised flowers in a sinuously interwoven pattern, reimagined for interiors in a modern, two-colour design. Use the set as a pop of vibrancy within a pared-down bedroom set-up, or go all out with jewel-toned velvet lampshades and clashing curtains to embrace the trend for full-blown maximalism.
100% Cotton Sateen
Machine wash at 40°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, medium iron, professional dry clean.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay