Floral Flag Organic Tana Lawn™ Cotton
For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Part of The London collection
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.36/1.33
- Weight: 76 g/sqm, 104g/lm
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry
- Fabric Type: Organic Tana Lawn™ Cotton
- Name: Floral Flag
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Pyjamas, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Bags, Hair Scrunchies, Slippers, Purses, Buttons, Pocket Squares
Homeware - Blankets, Lampshades, Bedding, Table Linen, Pillows, Quilting
Our vibrant London collection is an ode to the bustling capital city – inspired by iconic landmarks and British tradition. Get a snapshot of London and find gridlock style buses, historical architecture, marching regiments, and our beautiful Tudor Liberty store amongst colourful vignettes.
Floral Flag displays an abstract design created by collaging layres of tissue paper combined with florals - inspired by the geometric shapes that make up the Union Jack.
Our Tana Lawn™ cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century. Here it is prepared in a slightly different process to ensure GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification, along with our usual Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 rating. Printed in our very own Liberty Printing Mill in northern Italy, the organic version of our signature Tana has a beautifully warm and soft touch, combining rich fluidity with vibrant print quality.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay