Click here for our Fabric Size Guide.
- Composition: 100% Silk
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.40m/1.37m
- Weight: 63 g/sm, 86 g/lm
- Momme weight: 16mm
- Care: Dry clean only
- Fabric Type: Kensington Crepe de Chine
- Name: Carline Rose
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Scarves, Hair Scrunchies
Homeware - Curtains, Lampshades
For the first time, Liberty Fabrics has produced a range of our most beloved Classic designs on our favourite silk bases. Silk is woven into the history of Liberty – the original product sold when we opened our doors in 1875, it was prized for its incomparable lustrousness, colouring and tactility by an artistically-minded Victorian clientele. The Classic Silk Collection offers fresh versions of some of our most well-loved designs (including Art Nouveau, paisleys, landscapes and ditsy florals), reworked and recoloured for an opulent and yet utterly modern approach to iconic Liberty silks.
Carline Rose is an archival classic – it was originally painted for Liberty in the 1990s, emulating the round, bold forms of vintage 1950s florals. Popular with Liberty Fabrics lovers across the globe, it is a favourite of established and emerging designers to this day.
Painstakingly printed by our textile experts in Italy, Liberty Fabrics textural 16 momme crepe de chine is one of the best silk bases for daytime wear – it’s effortlessly luxe, with a lightweight drape that’s made more durable by its matte, slightly rough surface. Try using crepe de chine to create a louche effect with wide-leg trousers and loosely tailored shirts, or with fluted sleeves and ruffled accents for a romantic feel.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay