- Brilliant conditioner
- Suitable for all hair, including textured
- Leaves hair detangled, soft and smooth
- Formulated with plant-derived emollients
HOW TO USE
After shampooing with Brilliant™ Shampoo, apply a small amount of Brilliant™ Conditioner to wet hair and work through to ends. Leave on 3-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and proceed to style.
Aveda’s Brilliant Conditioner detangles with plant-derived emollients, leaving hair smooth and shining.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. Quenching hair’s thirst, this conditioner is formulated with plant emollients to effectively untangle knots and deeply hydrate follicles. Incorporate it in your routine for soft and silky locks.
Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extracts\Extraits Aqueux, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Oryzanol, Tocopherol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Eugenol, Geraniol, Citronellol, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay