- Blue Malva conditioner
- Suitable for all shades of hair, especially grey
- Leaves hair lightweight and manageable, neutralising brassy tones
- Formulated with blue malva, coneflower
HOW TO USE
Apply to hair that has been shampooed with Blue Malva colour Shampoo. Comb through. Leave on 2-5 minutes. Use every 2-3 shampoos for consistent, lasting colour enhancement.
Neutralise brassy tones and add silvery brightness to grey hair with Aveda’s Blue Malva conditioner.
Striving to set an example in environmental leadership and responsibility, vegan brand Aveda embraces the power of nature, creating high-performance products that are good for people and planet. Blended with sustainably gathered blue malva, to balance hair and scalp, plus coneflower, known for its ability to intensify colour, this conditioner is ideal for chemically treated hair and silver tones alike. Add it to your routine to improve the tone of your colour between visits to the salon.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Behenamidopropyl Ethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Powder, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Dicaprylyl Ether , Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Oryzanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caramel, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Basic Red 76, Basic Blue 99
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay