1960s Luxor for Asprey Gilt Travel Alarm Clock
This Luxor for Asprey travel alarm clock is a highly collectible timepiece hand-sourced by the accessories experts at Designer Vintage.
Crafted from polished gilt metal, this vintage travel alarm clock dates back to the late 1960s. Set in a circular case, the clock face features a brushed gold dial, gilt and cream alpha hands, Arabic numerals and dome hour markers. Attached to a hunter-green leather travel case, this rare and captivating find is signed off with the Luxor and Asprey scripts for guaranteed authenticity – the perfect gift for high-flying gentleman.
To wind the clock: rotate the crown in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the crown, then stop.
To wind the alarm: rotate the wheel at the bottom left in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the wheel, then stop. Then push the stop slider button at the bottom downwards.
- Luxor for Asprey travel alarm clock
- Polished gilt metal
- Circular case
- Brushed gold dial
- Gilt and cream alpha hands
- Gilt alarm hand
- Arabic numerals at 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock
- Dome hour markers
- Hunter-green leather travel case, lined in ecru moiré
- 8-day mechanical movement clock
- Carries the Luxor and Asprey authenticity scripts
- Recently serviced and in good working order
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
- Origin: Switzerland, late 1960s
- Sold as seen