- Top Notes: Raspberry
- Heart Notes: Jasmine Petals, Tuscan Leather
- Base Notes: Ambroxan, White Cedarwood
- 60 hours' burn time
- Housed in a signature black glass vessel; cotton wick
- Handmade in France
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
This Woods scented candle from Byredo captures the quintessential aroma of a journey through the depths of a lush, vast, pine-lined forest.
Led by the courageous energy of cedarwood, this smoky, Tuscan leather-infused fragrance is offset by a burst of raspberry, a sprinkling of white jasmine petals and a light, animalic veil of ambroxan. Create the perfect natural ambience during a sun soaked summer or a cosy winter among dark woods, interior greenery and sleek, simple furniture to leave spirits all aglow.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay