Pro Pore Refiner
Pro Pore Refiner is a cutting-edge, three-step pore extraction device that delivers ultrasonic pore cleansing for instantly clearer, brighter skin.
Beauty authority Sarah Chapman is the expert behind this ingenious tool, which utilises a combination of ultra-advanced thermo-therapy and ionic cleansing to warm and soften the skin, whilst ultrasonic vibrations loosen congestion deep within the dermis - leaving pores primed for optimal extraction. Focused suction draws out oil and dirt from pores to instantly banish blackheads and awaken the lit-from-within glow you get from the Skinesis treatment at Sarah Chapman's clinic.
“Inadequate cleansing is often the cause of many common skin concerns and something I often see in my Clinic. Pro Pore Refiner is the next best thing to a professional treatment, instantly extracting impurities and cleansing skin of blackheads for true complexion perfection.” – Sarah Chapman
- Pore extraction device
- Leaves skin clean, bright and decongested
- Ergonomic design
- Ultrasonic vibrations
- Charges via USB - can be used in any country
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
1. Click button once to illuminate yellow light. Use the flat metalized end on freshly cleansed, damp skin and massage gently over blocked areas – the heat will open pores and positively charged ions will draw dirt to the surface of the skin. After 2 minutes, the device will buzz to indicate the tool has turned off.
2. Click button twice to illuminate blue light. Gently massage the flat metalized end over the skin – ultrasonic vibrations and heat will further loosen impurities. The device will automatically turn off after 2 minutes.
3. Click button three times to illuminate white light. Flip the device and attach the suction nozzle to begin extraction. Begin on level 1, gliding over taut skin with continuous upwards movements. Device will turn off after 1 minute.
4. Clean extraction nozzle after each use by rinsing in warm soapy water.
WARNING: Move extraction nozzle continuously across the skin. Do not hold the device in one place as bruising may occur.