KOTO Scented Candle 200g
Skandinavisk's KOTO scented candle creates an intimate space to hibernate and refresh the soul.
Named after the Old Finnish word for 'home', KOTO – characteristic of the Skandinavisk collection – will transform your space into a Nordic sanctuary. Notes of Baltic amber, dried orange peel, vanilla beans and vintage leather furniture are diffused into a Swedish rapeseed wax blend for a calming fragrance experience and a blissful sense of wellbeing. Encased in a reusable, 30% recycled matte glass vessel which adheres the brand’s signature minimal aesthetic, this candle ignites a wholesome ambience in your room of choice.
- Notes: Vanilla Beans, Dried Orange Peel, Baltic Amber, Leather
- Up to 50 hours' burn time
- Vegetable wax
- Cotton wick
- Matte glass votive made from 30% recycled materials
- Engraved beechwood lid from FSC-certified European forests
- Candle measures 7.9cm x 9.9cm
- Presentation box from FSC-certified Swedish forests with natural colour dyes
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in France
- Skandinavisk is a Certified B Corporation
- Free from parabens, phthalates and silicones
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Linalyl Acetate, Linalool, Limonene, Coumarin, Cedryl Acetate