HYGGE Reed Diffuser 200ml
Skandinavisk's HYGGE reed diffuser reveals a comforting impression of black tea, mint leaves and dried apples dusted in baked cinnamon, served at your best friend's house.
Named after the Danish for 'cosiness', HYGGE is an ode to the Scandinavian art of creating intimacy, fellowship and comfort in the smallest everyday moments. Warming notes are diffused into a Swedish rapeseed wax blend for a calming fragrance experience and a blissful sense of wellbeing. Housed in a reusable, 30% recycled painted glass vessel which adheres to the brand’s signature minimal aesthetic, this diffuser ignites a wholesome ambience in your room of choice.
- Notes: Black Tea, Mint Leaves, Dried Apple, Baked Cinnamon
- Scents a room for a minimum of 3 months
- Perfume and natural alcohol blend
- 8 natural rattan reed sticks
- Painted glass bottle made from 30% recycled materials
- Presentation box from FSC-certified Swedish forests with natural colour dyes
- Designed in Denmark
- Made in France
- Skandinavisk is a Certified B Corporation
- Free from parabens, phthalates and silicones
HOW TO USE
Remove the seal from the glass container and place at least four sticks into the liquid. Rotate the sticks weekly to refresh the fragrance, using a paper towel to handle. When the perfume has evaporated, wash the glass vase in warm, soapy water and leave to dry. Re-use as a vase for single stems, wild flowers or small bouquets.
Benzyl Salicylate, Majantol, OTNE, Linalyl Acetate, d-Limonene, dl-Citronellol