Vetiver 46 Perfume Oil 30ml
A first-rate alternative for those who prefer their perfume alcohol-free, Le Labo's Vetiver 46 perfume oil is formulated with a base of safflower oil and enriched with essential fatty acids, for a fragrance infused with irresistible moisturising, soothing and softening properties.
The most masculine of all Le Labo creations, Vetiver 46 is an unforgettable fragrance of pepper, gaïac, labdanum and cedar. Described by its creators as the 'Rolls Royce of Vetivers', each individual element reflects strength of character and confidence. Nurtured in Haiti and retired to Grasse, this eclectic, well-travelled perfume is infused with spiritual elements rooted in incense and olibanum, which culminate in a rich and charismatic scent.
“The second best thing to wearing a wool sweater is wearing Vetiver 46.” – Eddie and Fabrice, Le Labo founders
- Suitable for all skin types
- Notes: Pepper, Gaiac, Cedar and Labdanum, Olibanum, Incense
- Oil soothes and smoothes the skin and hair
- Enriched with Vitamin E, A, Aloe Vera, Coconut and Olive Oils
- Bottle is made from 100% recycled materials
- Made using natural ingredients; Vegan-friendly; Paraben- and cruelty-free