Thé Russe No.75 Candle 350g
Housed in a beautiful handmade vessel of Limoges porcelain and brass, the Thé Russe candle from L’Objet will flood your home with the alluring aroma of a magnificent St Petersburg antique trove.
L’Objet’s Thé Russe scent captures the sensory details of a cold day in 1975, as an antiquities dealer drinks hot black tea from a samovar surrounded by leather-bound books and a crackling hearth. The candle features a base of rich amber and Russian leather, which transforms into beeswax absolute and hay oil before finishing with a top flourish of zesty lemon and coriander – inspired by a treasure-packed mansion on the shimmering Griboyedov Canal. Display the candle on a mantelpiece or side table to let this delicate fragrance fill your living space.
- Burn Time: 80-90 hours
- Paraffin wax with single wick
- Top Notes: Lemon zest, Coriander seeds
- Heart Notes: Hay oil, Beeswax absolute, Milk lactones
- Base Notes: Patchouli fraction, Amber, Russian leather
- Housed in a handmade porcelain vessel with a brass lid
COMPOSITION & SIZE
Paraffin Wax, Limoges Porcelain, Brass
D: 9cm, H: 11cm