Summer Splatter Half-Pint Mug
Exclusive to Liberty, this half-pint mug from Emma Bridgewater features a distinctive splattered exterior that will lend an artistic streak to any tablescape.
Part of Emma Bridgewater’s exclusive Summer Splatter range, this large, stout mug has been doused by hand in a painterly splatter effect that’s unique to every piece. Designed in the UK and crafted using the finest English earthenware in the brand’s factory in Stoke-on-Trent, it’s the vessel of choice for a sizeable cup of tea. Display it with other styles from the collection to bring a splash of organic colour to your morning routine, even on grey and dreary days.
- Half-pint earthenware mug
- Capacity: 300ml
- Exclusive to Liberty
- Part of the Summer Splatter range
- Painterly splatter design
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Wash at a lower temperature with liquid detergent to maintain appearance
- Pottery not oven safe unless marked as cookware
- Made in Stoke-on-Trent, UK
COMPOSITION & SIZE
H: 9.3cm, W: 12.1cm