- Suitable for all skin types, especially combination and oily
- Leaves skin invigorated, clarified and prepped for additional treatments
- Enriched with cockspur hawthorn and masterwort
- Made using organic, plant-based ingredients
HOW TO USE
Apply the mild gel to the face in the mornings and evenings with circular movements, then rinse with water. Also removes eye makeup gently and reliably. This cleanser is sugar-based, and keeps your skin's pH balanced.
Clarify and soothe the skin with Susanne Kaufmann’s Purifying Cleansing Gel – formulated with the brand’s natural skin care know-how for an invigorated complexion.
Bottling the power of nature, this gentle cleanser is especially suited to combination skin and those prone to oily patches. Its plant-based ingredient complex reflects the brand’s environmentally friendly ethos; cockspur hawthorn and masterwort are known for their antibacterial properties, whilst sugar surfactants made from renewable raw materials carefully cleanse. Skin is left revitalised and prepped for the next stage in your skincare routine.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Levulinate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Peucedanum Ostruthium Root Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Yeast Ferment Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Coconut Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Bioflavonoids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Citrate Citric Acid, Sodium Anisate, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Parfum (Fragrance)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay