- Created by Dominique Ropion
- Top Note: Turkish Rose
- Middle Notes: Blackcurrant, Raspberry, Clove
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense
- Frédéric Malle is exempt from all discounts other than delivery promotions.
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Frédéric Malle's most iconic fragrance, Portrait of a Lady is described by the legendary perfume editor as elegance, personified; a unique breed of Amber rose.
Consider this perfume a portrait of its wearer: the sound of her voice, her gaze, the way she plays cards. Created by acclaimed nose Dominique Ropion, this fragrance is one of innate sophistication and modern grace, played by sumptuous and symphonic notes of Turkish rose – 400 flowers per 100ml bottle – met with patchouli, sandalwood and frankincense. An accord of clove, blackcurrant and raspberry binds the aroma together with a rich, magnetic depth.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay