- Day cream
- Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
- Leaves skin smooth and moisturised
- Anti-aging effects
- Enriched with botanical essences from chamomile, sage and yarrow leaves
- Made using organic, plant-based ingredients
HOW TO USE
Apply in the morning, after cleansing, and gently massage into skin.
The Nourishing Day Cream from Susanne Kaufmann’s Line T is specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin, enriched with botanical essences to gently nourish and moisturise.
Bottling the natural skincare expertise of Susanne Kaufmann’s renowned spa, this day cream contains a finely coordinated herbal compound of sage, chamomile, yarrow leaves and St John’s wort blossoms. Lightweight yet rich in nutrients, it has a smoothing and revitalising effect that also helps to counteract the early signs of aging. Ideal for everyday use, the beneficial effects of this moisturiser can be felt immediately.
Aqua Purificata (Water), Pentylene Glycol, Myristyl Myristate, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Extract/Oil, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Mel (Honey), Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Maltitol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Cera Alba (Bees Wax), Isopropyl Myristate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Stearyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cholesterol Citral, Parfum (Fragrance).
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay