Musical March Organic Tana Lawn™ Cotton
For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Part of The London collection
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.36/1.33
- Weight: 76 g/sqm, 104g/lm
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry
- Fabric Type: Organic Tana Lawn™ Cotton
- Name: Musical March
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Pyjamas, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Bags, Hair Scrunchies, Slippers, Purses, Buttons, Pocket Squares
Homeware - Blankets, Lampshades, Bedding, Table Linen, Pillows, Quilting
Our vibrant London collection is an ode to the bustling capital city – inspired by iconic landmarks and British tradition. Get a snapshot of London and find gridlock style buses, historical architecture, marching regiments, and our beautiful Tudor Liberty store amongst colourful vignettes.
Musical March features a charming crayon artwork depicting parading soldiers – in celebration of the regimental and musical tradition of Trooping the Colour.
Our Tana Lawn™ cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century. Here it is prepared in a slightly different process to ensure GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification, along with our usual Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 rating. Printed in our very own Liberty Printing Mill in northern Italy, the organic version of our signature Tana has a beautifully warm and soft touch, combining rich fluidity with vibrant print quality.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay