- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin stronger, revitalised and refreshed
- Enriched with Wild Yam Root, Aloe Vera, Chamomile and Witch Hazel
- Made using organic, plant-based ingredients
- Excellent base for makeup
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
Gently massage into the eye area morning and evening.
Take time to tend to your eye are with the Moisturising Eye Fluid from Susanne Kaufmann – a light blend of ingredients to leave skin fresh and revitalised.
The high-quality texture of this Eye Fluid cares for, strengthens and revitalises the sensitive area around the eyes. The ingredients are absorbed immediately and refresh the skin, while the highly effective extracts from wild yam root increase the skin’s tone, and essences of chamomile and witch hazel gently soothe the area. The plant-based hyaluron from the aloe vera plant delivers long-lasting moisture, leaving the area around the eyes fresh and revitalised.
Aqua Purificata (Water), Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylyl-Caprylate/Caprate, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Sunflower Seed Oil Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Phosphate, Mel (Honey), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn Germ) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Parfum (Fragrance), Components of essential oils: Limonene, Linalool (Allergens: Tree nuts, Soy)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay