- Suitable for sensitive, dry, oily and combination/normal skin types
- Smooth, matte finish
- SPF 30
- Zinc and titanium dioxide provides UVA/UVB broad spectrum protection
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- Paraben free
HOW TO USE
Apply before exposure to the sun. Must be re-applied every two hours and after going in water. It can be worn alone or under foundation.
Omorovicza’s Mineral UV Shield provides lightweight protection from the sun’s harmful rays, without clogging pores.
An effective shield from the sun's rays is a foundational product in your skin care wardrobe – made with minerals rather than chemicals, this formula is the optimal choice for sensitive, acne prone skin looking for perfect coverage, minus the grease. An unmissable step in your daily routine, this silky sun cream sits perfectly beneath makeup for optimum defence against UV damage.
Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Silica, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Olivate, CI77891 Titanium Dioxide, Cetearyl Ethyalhexanoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Isostearic Acid, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phospholipids, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Farnesol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay