- Versatile lipstick
- Sheer to semi-sheer coverage
- Satin finish
- Leaves lips hydrated, soft and wrapped in a comfortable veil of luscious colour
- Lightweight, creamy formula
- Blendable, buildable colour
- Housed in a signature gold-tone case
HOW TO USE
Delivers a luscious sheer wash with one swipe, or build up the colour for radiantly polished, full creamy coverage.
Lisa Eldridge's Luxuriously Lucent Lip Colour is an ultra-modern lipstick with a buildable texture that effortlessly glides over lips to deliver a luscious veil of radiant colour.
Boasting sheer to semi-sheer coverage, this elegant lipstick wraps lips in a creamy, non-sticky and comfortable colour with a satin shine finish in as little as one swipe - ideal for everyday wear, build up for a radiantly polished look.
Octyldodecanol, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Polyethylene, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Wax, Ozokerite, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Mica, Propylene, Carbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium, Aluminum Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Alumina, Calcium Sodium, Borosilicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, [May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)]
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay