- Suitable for all hair types including coloured hair
- Leaves hair looking and feeling fuller
- Formulated with Plant Oils, Organic Amla and naturally-derived Amino Acids
- Cruelty free
HOW TO USE
After shampooing, smooth the conditioner into the hair from mid-lengths to tips. Massage in for a quick condition or leave in for a few minutes for deeper hydration before rinsing.
Aveda’s Thickening Conditioner from the Invati Advanced™ range thickens the look and feel of hair for a healthy, glossy finish.
This deep conditioning formula is formulated with natural-derived amino acids along with a weightless blend of plant oils, helping to thicken and strengthen all the way from roots to tips. This clever blend helps to reduce breakage, making hair appear healthier and fuller without adding weight or dullness.
Water\Aqua\Eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Propanediol , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract , Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract , Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract , Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract , Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil , Caffeine , Tocopherol , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein , Malt Extract , Adenosine Phosphate , Creatine , Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure , Acetyl Carnitine Hcl , Dihydroxypropyl Arginine Hcl , Distearyldimonium Chloride , Caprylyl Glycol , Dimethicone , Methyl Trimethicone , Dimethicone Peg-8 Polyacrylate , Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate , Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer , Citric Acid , Fragrance (Parfum) , Linalool , Eugenol , Geraniol , Citronellol , Citral , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene , Potassium Sorbate , Phenoxyethanol
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay