Gold Plated Vermeil Silver Suffragette Gemstone Trio Stud Earrings
Crafted from sterling silver plated in 22 carat gold vermeil, these triple gemstone stud earrings are from Dinny Hall's Suffragette collection, designed to celebrate and honour the fight for women’s suffrage.
For this capsule collection, Dinny Hall drew inspiration from the array of Suffragette jewellery that was produced and worn by supporters of the movement over 100 years ago. Each of these stud earrings captures the three symbolic Suffragette colours through a trio of round cut gems - violet amethyst for dignity, green peridot for hope and white sapphire for purity. Presented in a row of petite prong settings, they serve as a wearable reminder of this pivotal moment in history.
- Stud earrings
- 22ct gold plated vermeil silver
- Gemstone trio design
- 0.25cm round cut amethyst, peridot and white sapphire stones
- Two-prong settings
- Post and butterfly fastening
- Designed to commemorate the Suffragette movement
- Dinny Hall’s vermeil is a minimum of 2.5 microns of real gold plated over 925 silver
COMPOSITION & SIZE
22ct Gold Plated Vermeil Silver; Amethyst; Peridot; White Sapphire
L: 0.8cm, W: 0.3cm