For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Silk
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.40m/1.37m
- Weight: 70g/sm, 96g/Im
- Momme weight: 16mm
- Care: Dry clean only
- Fabric Type: Kensington Crepe de Chine
- Name: Future Liberty
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Scarves, Hair Scrunchies
FuturLiberty is an exploration of the unexpected in the Liberty archive, resulting in a reinvention of Liberty Fabrics – inspired by, and celebrating the artistic movements of Futurism, Vorticism, and a century of avant-garde. In collaboration with interior designer Federico Forquet, our designers have curated a collection that explores Liberty’s archetypal Arts and Crafts designs - drawing on the experimental work of famed Liberty designer, Bernard Nevill. The reinterpreted artworks appear with a refreshed intensity and loud optimism, with newly created designs featuring surprising geometrics, lively abstractions, and rhythmic lines.
Future Liberty is inspired by Futurist paintings that depict abstracted visuals of mechanical forms. The Liberty Design Studio layered paint on to paper to create bold shapes that have a three-dimensional quality. The final design has the sense of a freshly painted artist’s canvas just removed from the easel - the paint still slightly wet.
Crepe de chine is one of the best silk bases for daytime wear – it’s effortlessly luxe, with a lightweight drape that’s made more durable by its matte, slightly rough surface. Try using crepe de chine to create a louche effect with wide-leg trousers and loosely tailored shirts, or with fluted sleeves and ruffled accents for a romantic feel.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay