- Woody scent with notes of Lapsang tea
- 150 hours’ burn time
- Handmade green porcelain vessel
- Unique, high quality blend of vegetable and paraffin waxes
- Made in France
HOW TO USE
Trim the wicks each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for an hour or two until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future. For layering, Diptyque recommends its Amber Scented Candle – a perfect fragrance pairing.
Diptyque's Feu de Bois scented candle gives a warm and familiar scent, perfect for cosying up with during cold winter days.
Developed by master Parisian perfumers, this sophisticated combination of rare, woody essences recalls the flicker and crackle of a blazing fire in the hearth. Housed in a vibrant green handmade porcelain vessel, this artisanal five-wick candle is a must for al fresco dining and cosying up inside alike – burn it solo, or layer with another from the range to craft an ambience unique to your home.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay