- Night serum
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin brighter, firmer and smoother
- Formulated with Encapsulated Retinaldehyde, Patent-Pending Stabilisation System, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E and Glycerin
- Strength level: 3
- Available strengths: 1, 3, 6, 10, and 20
- Cruelty free
- Free from silicones, parabens, phthalates, alcohol and artificial fragrance
HOW TO USE
Use in the evening. First cleanse, then apply two pumps of over face and neck. Allow to absorb then follow with a moisturiser.
For new users of, phase application in gradually. Use twice a week for the first two weeks, every other night for the next two weeks, then every night. You should always use a sunscreen in the morning while using vitamin A.
Patch testing prior to use is advised.
Ladder up your results with 5 available strengths: 1, 3, 6, 10 and professional-exclusive 20. Most customers start on Crystal Retinal 3 (for skincare beginners) or 6 (for experienced skincare users), then over time move up to 10.
Discover rapidly youthful skin with Crystal Retinal from Medik8, a revolutionary vitamin A night serum that’s clinically proven to deliver results up to 11 times faster than ordinary retinol.
Available in a series of progressive strengths, this next-generation formula is uniquely stabilised for optimum potency, featuring a renowned crystal encapsulation and a patent-pending formula that combines to protect the retinal molecule for long-lasting effectiveness. Blended with an ultra-nourishing addition of hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and glycerin, this serum unveils visibly brighter, firmer, and smoother-looking skin in just one tube. To top it off, thanks to retinal’s antibacterial properties, it’s also the ideal solution for targeting the appearance of blemishes and congestion.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Isododecane, Cetearyl Olivate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Cyclodextrin, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Seed Oil, Alumina, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Retinal, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Sodium Polyaspartate, Climbazole, Disodium EDTA, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Dipteryx Odorata (Tonka) Bean Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Decylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, BHT, Coumarin
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay