- Commune De Paris scented candle
- Burn time: 60 hours
- Notes of Italian lemon, bergamot, geranium, styrax, nutmeg and coumarin
- Glass vessel is hand-blown in Tuscany, Italy
- 100% natural
- Free from paraffin, GMOs or petrochemical by-products
- Made in Paris
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for two to three hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.
Astier de Villatte’s Commune De Paris scented candle is infused with a whirlwind of aromas for an unforgettable olfactory experience.
Encased in hand-blown glass and made using entirely natural ingredients, this luxurious scented candle from Astier de Villatte evokes the unique spirit and character of the Commune de Paris, France. Passionate and beguiling with a lingering freshness, notes of rosemary, bergamot and zesty Sicilian lemon is balanced by cedarwood, benzoin and labdanum – place this candle on a sideboard or mantel to fill your home with its welcoming scent.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay