Clara Ellie Organic Tana Lawn™ Cotton
For our Fabric Size Guide, click here.
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Part of the Storybook collection
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 1.36/1.33
- Weight: 76 g/sqm, 104g/lm
- Care: Wash 40°C, line dry
- Fabric Type: Organic Tana Lawn™ Cotton
- Name: Clara Ellie
Including but not limited to:
Adult & Kids Fashion - Dresses, Pyjamas, Trousers, Shirts, Skirts, Tops
Accessories - Bags, Hair Scrunchies, Slippers, Purses, Buttons, Pocket Squares
Homeware - Blankets, Lampshades, Bedding, Table Linen, Pillows, Quilting
Storybook is an online only capsule collection created by the Liberty Fabrics studio designers in collaboration with award winning illustrators. Rich in colour and exclusively printed on Organic Tana Lawn™ cotton, these designs are beautifully illustrated with enchanting woodlands and romantic floral medleys – invoking a subtle fairy-tale inspired mystic.
Clara Ellie is a hand-painted print created by children’s author and illustrator Jane Ray. This design draws on the German fairy tale of ‘Snow White and Rose-Red’ – featuring charming birds soaring across a beautiful garden of briar roses.
Tana Lawn™ cotton is a fabric built by obsession, perfected into a modern masterpiece of production through a bespoke process that has evolved over a century. Here it is prepared in a slightly different process to ensure GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certification, along with our usual Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 rating. Printed in our very own Liberty Printing Mill in northern Italy, the organic version of our signature Tana has a beautifully warm and soft touch, combining rich fluidity with vibrant print quality.
Pricing: All fabrics are priced per metre length.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay