1996 Eau de Parfum 50ml
A true collaboration in every sense, Byredo's 1996 eau de parfum is Ben Gorham's olfactory interpretation of a photograph taken by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin in the same year.
Entitled 'Kirsten 1996', the portrait of a young girl is hazy and evocative, conjuring warm, woody notes of orris and patchouli set against sophisticated leather, black pepper and black amber for a sense of refinement. Finished with sweet and childlike juniper berries, violet and vanilla, this scent is typical of the European fragrance house, provoking memory and emotion. Each box is printed with the photograph.
- Top Notes: Juniper Berries, Black Pepper
- Heart Notes: Violet, Leather Accord, Orris
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Black Amber, Vanilla
- Housed in a signature clear glass bottle with a glossy black magnetic lid
- 'Kirsten 1996' photograph printed on each box