x Paula's Ibiza Small Anagram Basket Bag
Recalling the brand's Spanish roots, this small Basket bag from Loewe shines a spotlight on the label's infamous Anagram logo.
Part of Loewe’s Paula’s Ibiza collection, each piece takes inspiration from Armin Heinemann’s namesake 1970s Spanish boutique – fusing the store’s iconic care-free hippie sentiment with a Mediterranean colourway. This smaller version of Loewe's Basket bag is crafted from iraca palm that's cultivated, harvested and sun-dried in Colombia, then hand-woven by women artisans from fair trade organisation Corporación Oficio y Arte. Each one is finished with calfskin leather details including a tie fastening, two tubular top handles and a large Anagram logo plaque stitched to the front - ideal for market shopping, city strolls and trips to the beach.
- Small basket bag
- Part of the Paula’s Ibiza collection
- Hand-woven iraca palm leaf design
- Leather tie fastening
- Embroidered leather Anagram logo plaque to front
- Two tubular leather top handles
- Woven by women artisans from Corporación Oficio y Arte
- Size may vary due to the handcrafted design
COMPOSITION & SIZE80% Iraca Palm; 20% Calfskin Leather
H: 17cm, W: 38cm, D: 13cm
Handle Drop: 25cm