- Eye cleanser and makeup remover
- Suitable for all skin types
- Leaves skin feeling clean, smooth, tightened and refreshed
- Moisturising and protecting agent: Kiwi Water
- Soothing, calming and well tolerated agents: Kudzu and Liquorice Extracts, Cornflower and Witch Hazel Water, By-Product of Mango Oil
- Ophthalmologically tested
HOW TO USE
Shake the bottle before use. Soak a cotton pad with the cleanser and gently dab the eyelids to dissolve makeup. Allow it to act for a few seconds and then remove mascara using upwards motions starting from the base of the eyelashes. Finish by wiping from the inside corner to the outer edge of the eyelid.
Solution Demaquillant Pour les Yeux is a refreshing eye cleanser and makeup remover from French clinical skincare brand, Biologique Recherche – suitable for all skin types.
Founded over 40 years ago with a vision of developing formulations for skincare professionals, Biologique Recherche has a reputation for impressive results based on a clinical approach. Formulated to remove even the most stubborn mascaras, Solution Demaquillant Pour les Yeux is a multi-phase cleanser that utilises micellar fluid, followed by an oily phase, for gentle yet effective makeup removal. The 2-in-1 formula will also leave the delicate skin around the eyes feeling clean, smooth, tightened and rejuvenated.
To find out which formula is right for you, email email@example.com, call +44 (0)20 8159 6532, or visit the counter in-store on G and have your Biologique Recherche Skin Instant® determined by an expert.
Kudzu and Liquorice Extracts, Cornflower and Witch Hazel Water, By-Product of Mango Oil, Kiwi Water
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay