Rose of No Man's Land Hair Perfume 75ml
A lock-friendly rendition of a Byredo fragrance icon, Rose of No Man's Land hair perfume is a nourishing, invisible spray formula specially developed to cling to hair fibres – for a subtle diffusion that develops throughout the day.
Rose of No Man's Land is a stunning tribute to the nurses of World War I. Their moving story of selflessness and compassion is honoured by an elegant and sophisticated fragrance blend; a soothing balm which envelopes the skin and strengthens the soul. A sweet floral accord embodies the rose’s natural aroma as it evolves over time, for a richly satisfying olfactory experience. Notes of fruity raspberry blossom, lightly spiced pink pepper and dry, woody papyrus round off the scent.
- Suitable for all hair types
- Leaves hair beautifully fragranced, nourished and luminous without affecting style or texture
- Top Notes: Pink Pepper, Turkish Rose Petals
- Heart Notes: Raspberry Blossom, Turkish Rose Absolute
- Base Notes: Papyrus, White Amber
- Nourishing, invisible silicone and polymer formula
- Housed in a compact spray can