Quelques Fleurs L'Original Eau de Parfum Extreme 100ml
Houbigant's Quelques Fleurs L'Original eau de parfum extreme is a classic, world-renowned fragrance – an extraordinarily pure essence extract and a timeless floral masterpiece.
Created by Perfumer Bienaimé in 1912, the original Quelques Fleurs was the first true multi-floral fragrance bouquet ever created – a joyful blend of soft, sensual flowers, containing six absolutes. This super-concentrated rendition is housed in an ornate bottle exclusive to the Collection Privée.
- Eau de parfum extreme
- From the Collection Privée
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Galbanum, Tarragon, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Jasmine Absolute, Tuberose, Lily of the Valley, Violet Absolute, Rose Absolute, Ylang Ylang, Carnation, Broom flower Absolute, Orange Blossom, Beewax Absolute, Clove
- Base Notes: Oakmoss Absolute, Sandalwood, Civet, Cedarwood, Musk, Orris, Tonka Bean
- Decorative glass bottle with plaque
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the base of your neck, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.