- Top Notes: Bergamot, Galbanum, Tarragon, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Jasmine Absolute, Tuberose, Lily of the Valley, Violet Absolute, Rose Absolute, Ylang-Ylang, Carnation, Broom Flower Absolute, Orange Blossom, Beewax Absolute, Clove
- Base Notes: Oakmoss Absolute, Sandalwood, Civet, Cedarwood, Musk, Orris, Tonka Bean
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.
Houbigant's Quelques Fleurs l'Original Eau de Parfum is a floral and woody fragrance that is timelessly classic - a truly addictive scent.
Created by Perfumer Bienaimé in 1912, Quelques Fleurs was the first true multi-floral bouquet ever created - a blend of soft, sensual flowers, containing six absolutes. With a floral heart, the top notes of bergamot, galbanum, tarragon and lemon are carried by a base of oakmoss absolute, sandalwood, civet, cedarwood, musk, orris and Tonka bean. The woody base, floral heart and tangy top notes combine to create a truly intoxicating scent that is feminine and classic - the perfect signature scent.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay