Joséphine Scented Candle 270g
Cire Trudon's Joséphine scented candle showcases the very finest in home fragrance. A mineral and vegetal wax blend captures the just-disturbed aroma of a flowerbed at dawn.
Boasting a clientele that once included Louis XIV and Napoleon, Cire Trudon is the most highly respected candlemaker up to this day, and the oldest in the industry. A shadow by the muffled light of dawn through the flowerbeds, Joséphine magically awakens the dazzling aromas of the resident roses, jasmine, camellias and irises, and ensnares them in this candle. The deep green hand-blown glass vessel is finished with the brand's iconic golden heritage crest to the front.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
- Heart Notes: Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
- Base Notes: Indonesian Sandalwood, Iris, White Musks
- 55 to 60 hours' burn time
- Hand-blown deep green glass vessel with gold-tone brand crest
- H: 10.5cm, Dia: 9cm
HOW TO USE
Trim the wick each time before lighting for a longer, cleaner burn. On the first time of lighting, allow the candle to burn for a few hours until the wax has pooled right to the edge. This will allow for an even burn in future.