- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Leaves skin hydrated, soothed, calm and youthful
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Purslane Extract
- Free from fragrance, parabens, PEGSs and GMO
- Cruelty free
- Recyclable packaging
HOW TO USE
Apply a few drops of the serum evenly to your face, eye area and neck before gently patting it in. Allow full absorption before following with Dr. Barbara Sturm's Face Cream.
Dr. Barbara Sturm's Hyaluronic Serum is a skin care staple, packed with the perfect concentration of low and high weighted hyaluronic acid molecules for optimum hydration.
Developed and made in Germany, this cult skin care line is imbued with the scientific know-how of one of the world's most sought-after beauty doctors, Dr. Barbara Sturm. Made with the doctor's anti-inflammatory philosophy and anti-ageing focus in mind, this hyaluronic acid serum is the most fundamental creation in her skin care line. Delivering moisture both deep down and on the skin's surface, this super-hydrator improves skin health and reduces the formation of dehydration-related wrinkles when used as part of your daily skin care regimen.
“My potent blend of Molecular weighted Hyaluronic Acid serves as the ‘white t-shirt’ of my skin care line and is essential to my regimen. It provides fundamental hydration at both surface and deeper skin layers.” – Dr. Barbara Sturm
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Lactobacillus/Portulaca Oleracea Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay