- Suitable for all skin types, especially thin and sensitive skin
- Leaves skin cleansed and clarified, without irritation
- Enriched with fatty acids from apple, papaya and kiwi fruit
- Made using organic, plant-based ingredients
HOW TO USE
Lightly apply the peel to the skin and remove it after ten minutes using a moist cloth without rubbing. Mild peeling for sensitive and rosacea or couperose damaged skin. Also suitable for acne-prone skin.
Susanne Kaufmann’s Enzyme Exfoliator is formulated with the brand’s natural skincare expertise, for a gentle treatment that cleans pores and clarifies the skin without irritation.
Regenerate and revitalise with this peel from Susanne Kaufmann; enriched with gentle fatty acids from apple, papaya and kiwi fruit, it removes dead skin without stressing the epidermis. Nourishing essences of ectoine, fenugreek and fermented white lupins work as anti-inflammatories, whilst aloe vera cools and soothes. Instantly drawing out impurities and brightening the complexion, this peel is the ideal preparation for concentrates and masks.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Carbomer, Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Actinidia Deliciosa (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Ectoin, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Menthol, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Pectin, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Terpineol, Sodium Hydroxide, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate.
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay