Distilled Old Tom Gin 500ml
Old Tom gin offers an authentic modern interpretation of traditional Victorian gin, flavoured only with classic botanicals.
This Old Tom gin was created in small batches by Jensen’s in their Bermondsey distillery for Liberty. Discovered in a distiller’s handbook from the 1840s, it uses only the classic root, musk and spice gin botanicals found in Victorian era cocktails, without any commercial sweeteners. The resulting flavour is earthy and complex, with long-lasting herbal notes and a natural lingering sweetness. Drink it with a splash of high-quality quinine tonic, garnished with a spring of fragrant rosemary.
Please note that we can’t offer refunds or exchanges on perishable goods such as food and alcohol, unless faulty or not as described. Please see Terms & Conditions for more details. You must be 18 or over to purchase alcohol.
Unfortunately we are unable to deliver this product outside of the UK.
- Distilled Old Tom gin 500ml ℮
- UK units per bottle: 21.5
- 43% ABV
- Made in the UK
- Root, spice and musk flavours
- Distilled in small batches in London
- Naturally sweetened with botanicals
- Artwork by emerging illustrator Sarah Arnett
- Taken from a distiller’s handbook from the 1840s
Classic Gin Botanicals, No Sweetener