- Suitable for normal to dry skin types
- Targets dehydration and dullness
- Leaves skin hydrated, bright, regenerated, energised and revitalised
- Formulated with Thermal Algae, Yeast Extract, Specific BR Botanical Complex, Mimosa, Colostrum, Essential Fatty Acid Complex
- Made using cold formulation manufacturing to preserve original structure of active ingredients
- Free from artificial fragrance
HOW TO USE
Apply every morning and/or evening to cleansed skin. Gently massage the face, neck and décolleté until complete absorption.
Biologique Recherche's Crème Hydravit’S is an effective face cream that delivers instant hydration to dehydrated, dry and stressed skin.
Founded over 40 years ago with a vision of developing formulations for skincare professionals, Biologique Recherche has a reputation for impressive results based on a clinical approach. Formulated with moisturising colostrum, re-lipidating fatty acids and revitalising thermal algae and yeast, dry and stressed skin is transformed from the first use. Offering instant hydration, skin is left bright, energised and regenerated – a hero face cream for any collection.
To find out which formula is right for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call +44 (0)20 8159 6532, or visit the counter in-store on G and have your Biologique Recherche Skin Instant® determined by an expert.
Complex Made From Hyaluronic Acid And Rhizobium, Vitamin B3, Golden Seaweed Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Sea Buckthorn Berry And Seed Oily Extract, Stabilized Vitamin C, Specific Biologique Recherche Phyto-Complex
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay