- Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin types
- Regulated production of sebum
- Leaves skin matte, rebalanced, purified, soothed and protected
- Formulated with Yeast Extract, Vitamin B3, Specific BR Phyto-Complex, Rose Hip Extract, Complex made of Enantia Chlorantha and Oleanic Acid, Burdock Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Complex based on Myrrh, Myrtle and Onion, Centella Asiatica, Arnica and Meadowsweet Extract
- Made using cold formulation manufacturing to preserve original structure of active ingredients
- Free from artificial fragrance
HOW TO USE
Apply every morning and/or evening to a cleaned skin. Gently massage the face, neck and décolleté until complete absorption.
Biologique Recherche's Crème Dermopurifiante is a face cream that works to regulate the production of sebum – perfect for oily and acne-prone skin types.
Founded over 40 years ago with a vision of developing formulations for skincare professionals, Biologique Recherche has a reputation for impressive results based on a clinical approach. Formulated with 20 concentrated active ingredients, this mattifying and rebalancing cream purifies, protects and rebalances. Vitamin B3 has anti-inflammatory properties to fight against acne-related issues, while arnica soothes making it a saviour for acne-prone skin.
To find out which formula is right for you, email email@example.com, call +44 (0)20 8159 6532, or visit the counter in-store on G and have your Biologique Recherche Skin Instant® determined by an expert.
Rose Hip Extract, Complex Made Of Enanthia Chlorantha And Oleanic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Arnica Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Yeast Extract, Vitamin B3, Specific Biologique Recherche Phyto-Complex, Burdock Extract, Mimosa Tenuiflora Extract, Complex Based On Myrrh, Myrtle And Onion
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay