- Suitable for dry skin types
- Targets dryness
- Leaves skin hydrated, repaired, comfortable, supple, conditioned and radiant
- Formulated with Blackcurrant Butter, Grape Seed Oil, 3 and 6 Complex, Hyaluronic Acid, Sugar Derivatives, Walnut Extract, Cranberry Oil, Omega, Glycoproteins derived from Microorganisms of Antarctica, Barbary Fig Extract, Jojoba Oil
- Made using cold formulation manufacturing to preserve original structure of active ingredients
- Free from artificial fragrance
HOW TO USE
Apply every morning and/or evening to a cleaned skin. Gently massage the face, neck and décolleté until complete absorption.
Biologique Recherche's Crème Dermo-RL is an intensively moisturising rich cream that repairs, hydrates and conditions dry skin.
Founded over 40 years ago with a vision of developing formulations for skincare professionals, Biologique Recherche has a reputation for impressive results based on a clinical approach. Formulated with shea butter, hyaluronic acid and omega 3 and 6, this super rich cream will leave your skin supple, conditioned and comfortable. Barbary fig and jojoba oil are reparative and support skin’s natural functions, leaving your complexion radiant and revitalised.
To find out which formula is right for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call +44 (0)20 8159 6532, or visit the counter in-store on G and have your Biologique Recherche Skin Instant® determined by an expert.
Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Cotton Oil, Complex Made From Hyaluronic Acid And Rhizobium, Sugar Derivative, Walnut Extract, Cranberry Oil, Glycoproteins From Antarctic Microorganisms, Complex Made From Prickly Pear Cactus Extract And Jojoba Oil (Allergens: Nuts)
We widely accept the following payment options:
- American Express
- Apple Pay
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- United States: Amazon Pay, Discover, JCB, Klarna and Paypal Express
- France: Klarna and Paypal Express
- Germany: Giro Pay, Klarna, Paypal Express and Sofortuberweisung
- United Arab Emirates: Cash on Delivery and JCB
- Australia: Amazon Pay and Klarna
- South Korea: JCB and UnionPay
- Hong Kong: Alipay, Cash on Delivery, JCB and UnionPay and WeChat
- Japan: Konbini, JCB and UnionPay