Les Soeurs de Noe
Bohemian Absinthe Eau de Parfum 100ml
Bohemian Absinthe is a smoky green fragrance by Les Sœurs de Noé – the contemporary perfume house inspired by the notion of East-meets-West.
Imbued with a powerful storytelling quality, this niche eau de parfum recalls the muffled frenzy of the Bohemian years in 19th-century Paris. The freshness of eucalyptus is enveloped in vetiver root smoke, meandering over to the Latin Quarter where it exhales the carnal aromas of leather and wood. Hazy, sweet and herbal – a satisfyingly addictive scent.
- Created by Jerome Epinette and Pierre Wulff
- Top Notes: Kumquat, Eucalyptus
- Heart Notes: Apple Blossom
- Base Notes: Vetiver Smoke, Sandalwood, White Leather
- Bottle designed by Pierre Dinand
HOW TO USE
Apply as desired to pulse points behind your ear, at the bottom of your throat, on your wrist, inside your elbow and behind your knee.