1960s Rolex Precision 9ct Gold Watch
Dating back to the late 1960s, this 9 carat gold Rolex Precision watch is a highly collectable timepiece, hand-sourced by jewellery experts at Designer Vintage.
Crafted from 9 carat gold, this watch features a matt oyster dial with gold alpha hands, set in a cushioned circular case with gently convex crystal, original gadrooned crown bearing a House logo relief and polished arched lugs. Attached to a complementing articulated tapered strap, this collectable watch is guaranteed to become a much-admired heirloom that can be passed from generation to generation for many years to come.Please Note: This is a vintage watch, is sold as seen, and is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase.
- Gold Rolex watch
- Matt oyster dial with gold alpha hands, Arabic numerals at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock, iconic Rolex logo at 12 o’clock and stylized faceted hour markers
- Cushioned circular case with gently convex crystal, original gadrooned crown bearing a House logo relief and polished arched lugs
- Articulated tapered strap
- The watch is a daily wind, has been recently serviced and is in good working order
- This item carries the Rolex Precision authenticity script, gold, Assay office and date letter hallmarks
- Origin: Provenance Switzerland
- Sold as seen
- Guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for one year from the date of purchase
HOW TO USE
To wind the watch: Rotate the crown in a clockwise direction until you feel a tightening of the tension (which indicates an approach to a fully wound state) then stop.
To set the time: Gently pull the crown to the right, rotate to the desired time in an anti-clockwise direction (always ensure hands are rotated forward not backward) then depress.